Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Ok..so shall I start with the good or the bad. Let's get done with the bad part...I am talking about the entire sequence of Shloke saving Astha. First as soon as the man utters about poisonous thorn, Madam Astha pricks her feet with exactly the same type of thorn. Then, although along with Shloke there were three hattha khatta men present but none of them helped and it was Shloke who carried the damsel in distress for 40 minutes on a rough terrain, up a hill, up a flight of stairs to reach the temple. Not only that, Shloke with his super human strength manages to even out run the other three men who are not carrying any heavy load in their hand. Now before everyone starts jumping on me, I know and understand what they were trying to show in this scene...that Shloke faced with the danger of Astha losing her life does all he can to protect her. This scene was also used to balance the drowning scene when Shloke pushes Astha in water and then stands by throwing pot shots at her when she was shouting in panic that she cannot swim. I do get that but I expect much better work from the creatives and the director than what they showed today in this scene. What they showed today was not up to their standards.

Anyway coming to the good parts, I am going to start with start with the drama in Kirloskar's house. Avdhut and Kalindi were sitting together to do the pooja. Although Anjali was sitting next to Neeranjan, she was positioned slightly behind Neeranjan. Anjali started looking purposefully at Kalindi and Avdhut and it was Sojal who understood that Ajali is up to something. Anjali for a few minutes had a apprehensive look and she looked sideways at Neeranjan who gave his cue to Anjali to start doing what she has to do by just slightly turning his head. Much to the amusement of Sojal, Anjali starts on demeaning the Kirloskars. This time her direct aim was ajju and indirect ones were as usual Avdhut and Kalindi. Anjali actually had started tightening her screws on the Kirloskars yesterday when she told off Kalindi on the phone regarding the unsuitability of Astha and how Astha was disturbing the peace of the Agnihotri family. Today she went after Ajju regarding her giving Kalindi the same rights that Avdhut has in the family. According to her equality between men and women is the main root of all problems and men should be given a higher status than women. This is most probably Neeranjan getting back at the Kirloskars regarding the husband worshipping festival when Astha refused to drink that water saying that she has been taught that both men and women are equal. Anjali blames the wrong teachings that has been given to Astha and holds them responsible for creating problem for the Agnihotris through Astha. Later on when Avdhut was being taken away by the police, Neeranjan again gave her another push regarding going after Kalindi who incidentally now is completely broken. Neeranjan tells her to tell Kalindi that he will do whatever he can to set Avdhut free but Anjali blasted off Kalindi regarding the fact that because of them Neeranjan has to go to the police station and it is because Astha is Kirloskar' daughter that Neeranjan has to do all this for them. So if Kalindi gets it into her head that due to their actions her daughter is going to face problems at her in laws what will be her reaction? Will she herself try to break all contacts with Astha so that her daughter has a peaceful life? Is this what Neeranjan is after? He has told Anjali before to see to it that Astha does not visit her parents and that she realizes the importance of her in laws. Anjali is basically doing whatever Neeranjan has told her to do. Interestingly Shloke's had also challenged Astha by saying that if they do have their HM then she will have to break all contacts with her parents. Te other part of the challenge was that if they don't go then he will stop the case against Avdhut...since that horse has already bolted from the stable, let's see how Shloke deals with the mess that he himself has created.

I also liked the way the two scenes, that is Kirloskar's pooja scene and Astha winding up Shloke scene were shown in parallel. Kirloskars decided to hold this pooja to calm their nerves regarding Avdhut's case while their daughter was busy being back to her childish self. Astha's father's career is in danger and apparently she has accepted this challenge to protect her father. Her decision to run into the forest was also done so that she wins this challenge but considering the fact that a knife is hanging over her father, she has not thought about him even once. I know that she is stressed and wants to get out of the forest; I also know that she can't do much in the forest but wouldn't she even once think about her father? Even while trying to get out of the forest she chose to waste time in winding up Shloke rather than concentrating on getting out. Deep inside does she think that Shloke will not let harm come to her father? Wonder whether she thinks that Shloke is using her father to teach her a lesson and that he will not harm her father. Anyway as expected something did happen that might make Astha think regarding the reality of Shloke. Astha hurt herself and Shloke reacted...he did save her and he did go out of his way to do that (I know that I have criticized this scene before...I did not criticize what they were trying to convey to the audience, my criticism was based on how the scene was depicted) and that should make Astha think. In the precap they did show Astha searching Shloke's face for answers. Shloke told Astha that she cannot die because he is selfish...to me it was again his ego and control issues speaking here. I mean since Astha is his possession, hence he is selfish regarding his possession that he is not going to give to even death. But I wonder if Astha heard it whether she is going to decipher it as his love. After they return will she go against Shloke or support him and try to find answers? I am not talking about her initial reaction...but what will be her choice after she has cooled down.

Coming back to Neeranjan, from his expression it seemed that he was not happy about the police coming to arrest Avdhut but he did not look that surprised that there is a fraud case against him. He is furious regarding the turn of events...but who is he furious at ...Shloke for not being careful? Or the fact that Avdhut has brought down his family's name? Does Neeranjan really not know what Shloke has been up to? He does not want the news regarding this arrest to come out in the media because it will harm the Agnihotri family reputation which for him translated to his reputation. It is true...he sent his son Shloke to spend some time in jail so that his reputation is safe...he most probably destroyed his in laws because they might have raised a finger at his reputation. It all comes down to his reputation. By the way now Sojal is on a collision course with Varad...they have been slowly bringing Sojal and Varad into limelight...wonder whether the next track is going to be about them.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosehatelove2012gmgibrightstarsweetswa..namruthatinklefanPutijaChalhovsneak-peekOblivion007rajsrizuenadivyarnavdecemaprsabreen_06--Sia--Angie12dsr11sladjana333Neelum.drashtirbb1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some thoughts 27.12.13" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rbb1

IF-Addictz

rbb1

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Nice analysis thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

crazygul

IF-Dazzler

crazygul

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
nice analysis...

misti73

Neelum.drashti

IF-Addictz

Neelum.drashti

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged

beautiful analysis mistiThumbs Up. I agree about the NA, why wasn't he picking up Varad's call? and it seems weird that the commissioner who seem to know about avdhoot case did not inform NA about it and police came on weekend, making sure that there will be no bail. It all seem too much to be a coincidence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosedecemaprmisti73

sladjana333

IF-Stunnerz

sladjana333

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Good analysis.

misti73

namrutha

namrutha

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Nice post!!
but what will be her choice after she has cooled down.

I also wonder the sameSmile.
At this point things can go either way, she may walk out for good Smileor she may fall for him againUnhappy

I have  a strange feeling that Na is behind Abhay. 

misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Nice analysis thank you

You ae welcome rbb1.Glad that you liked it.

Neelum.drashti

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygul

nice analysis...

Thanks crazygul.

Neelum.drashti

Post Reply New Post