Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: najialuv88

if he looks hot with only a towel there is no way that he wouldn't look hot all covered up. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but why is he dress in thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
is this part of a dreamπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
or is to make sure kittu is okay? or for him and shraddha to patch up kittu and anand?

To meet Shraddha, of course.  

He looks all goofy and happy. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Guess Shraddha will do 'something' after the party. Ravish's tweet reads, "pyaar ke liye saala kya kya karna padta hai". 

In your face, Kamini. 

-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†I am serious, first I need to butter up to Kamini, and make sure I am have all the gunn that she wants in her ideal bahu and for her Prince Kunal

She is the the most difficult dewaar to break down.

Laughing icon was meant to be at the end of Prince Kunal, my phone puts it where he wants too.
nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rose i think it must be for dhruv by giving him a cute surprise i think what say & yes he is hot even he is coveredπŸ˜‰
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Swish_07

To meet Shraddha, of course.  

He looks all goofy and happy. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Guess Shraddha will do 'something' after the party. Ravish's tweet reads, "pyaar ke liye saala kya kya karna padta hai". 

In your face, Kamini. 

Kaimini you've lost it baby!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobha1975

πŸ˜†I am serious, first I need to butter up to Kamini, and make sure I am have all the gunn that she wants in her ideal bahu and for her Prince Kunal

She is the the most difficult dewaar to break down.

Laughing icon was meant to be at the end of Prince Kunal, my phone puts it where he wants too.

Awesome preparation hun..great!!β­οΈπŸ˜‰
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitaloveu

rose i think it must be for dhruv by giving him a cute surprise i think what say & yes he is hot even he is coveredπŸ˜‰

If he'z coming for dhruv it's nice..but if he'z coming for shraddha it's awesome!!πŸ˜‰
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

In that case i should be 1st..lol!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dont think so Rosie...i dont think so...let the professional handle thisπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

If he'z coming for dhruv it's nice..but if he'z coming for shraddha it's awesome!!πŸ˜‰

my reactionπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Dhruv: awww

Shraddha: its the middle of the night and he is in a ninja suit and he is with shraddha (hopefully alone hopefully please God please let her be alone in her room!!) in her room...i dont need to stress anything further than that.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

LOL!πŸ˜†
I dont think so Rosie...i dont think so...let the professional handle thisπŸ˜†

Professional..i what sense are you talking about..are you experienced in this????🀣🀣🀣🀣
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

my reactionπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Dhruv: awww

Shraddha: its the middle of the night and he is in a ninja suit and he is with shraddha (hopefully alone hopefully please God please let her be alone in her room!!) in her room...i dont need to stress anything further than that.☺️

I wish i could've ask you for continuing!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†