Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.pinkvilla.com/newstags/salman-khan/290056/we-have-elli-mind-salman-khan
^^Check the comments section .
Many articles have such negative comments 😡
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Elli Avram, Karanvir Bohra, Teejay Sidhu's ticket to Fear Factor

The popular reality-adventure (with a side order of blood and sweat) show Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi is back for new innings for another season albeit in a new format.

After being hosted by Bolly-land celebrities Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra in the past, the show will now have Rohit Shetty playing captain in this field.

And who better to host than superstar Salman Khan's favourite gal pal, Elli Avram of Mickey Virus, and Bigg Boss 7 fame. The actress who's yet to sign a second Bollywood film - though Salman might be considering her for one of her films - has reportedly been approached for the show. Friendship with Salman paying off already?

The actress, though, has denied it, saying she's here to be an 'actor' and hence, won't do any TV shows.

Also approached for the show are actor couple Karanvir Bohra and his wife Teejay Sidhu, whose Punjabi film 'Love You Soniye' released last week. The actors are yet to confirm to the news too.

Apologies if this was posted before 😊
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

The actress, though, has denied it, saying she's here to be an 'actor' and hence, won't do any TV shows.

👍🏼
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

http://www.pinkvilla.com/newstags/salman-khan/290056/we-have-elli-mind-salman-khan

^^Check the comments section .
Many articles have such negative comments 😡

I'd rather not... I bet it's probably something about how Salman is promoting "white-skin" talent and his age vs her age - that makes my blood boil aur main bahut acchi mood main hoon... All i can say is that unfortunately not many saw the film Mickey Virus so they are probably not aware of her capabilities - anyways, whether Salman is with her or not - she would still have faced flak because of being foreign. Look at how much Lauren achieved on Jhalak (the epic Drashti vs Lauren got Lauren fans as well as haters). People even said Bruna didn't deserve to be on Nach. And in the beginning people resented Elli for coming on BB as she didn't even know hindi.

Yeh sab toh chalte hi rahega I guess. 😊
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

^^New FB cover

Aaawww how cute 😊
BeingChevi thumbnail
Nayi Fairyland bana rahi hoon 😊 Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail