Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Poor ishithas mother

priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Those bhallas deserve a slap for behaving like that especially dimple and ramans sister
but anybody will behave like that without knowing Truth
but I m just so much heart broken for ishithas mother

she was so happy for her daughter but now she was beaten by police for no fault of them and ishu engagement also broken
hate the bhallas..they don't have care about anyone but themselves

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good you made this topic... she stole my heart yday.. all she wants is  a good life for her daughter .. nothing much .. no harm for others.. ishu's dad is a gentleman.. 
The way she acted in that police scene and in the pre cap - my heart goes for her.. 

I hope Raman touches their feet and ask for apology .. 

renugowda thumbnail
Wonderfull post.It was really heart wrenching scene when they grabbed them to the police station.I changed the channel infact.I know the pain of parents when thier daughters wedding got called off
priyatnl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavmuks

Good you made this topic... she stole my heart yday.. all she wants is a good life for her daughter .. nothing much .. no harm for others.. ishu's dad is a gentleman..

The way she acted in that police scene and in the pre cap - my heart goes for her..

I hope Raman touches their feet and ask for apology ..

awww that would be heart touching moment
really waiting for such scenes where Raman bonds with ishu's parents
touches their feet
it would be interesting
but right now I felt emotional watching her mother
did you notice how she was correcting her hair inspite of being injured on head. she had a big bump on head :(
they need to go to hospital
hagen thumbnail
I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR ISHITA'S PARENTS .THE DAMAGE IS DONE I DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WATCH ISHITA AND HER FAMILY GETTING HUMILIATED ANYMORE.THIS IS HIGH TIME ISHITA NEEDS TO STANUP AND SPEAKUP FOR HER AND HER FAMILY.PLSS CV'S NO MORE HUMILIATION😔
priyatnl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hagen

I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR ISHITA'S PARENTS .THE DAMAGE IS DONE I DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WATCH ISHITA AND HER FAMILY GETTING HUMILIATED ANYMORE.THIS IS HIGH TIME ISHITA NEEDS TO STANUP AND SPEAKUP FOR HER AND HER FAMILY.PLSS CV'S NO MORE HUMILIATION😔

yes..
wish ishitha speaks up and makes Raman say sorry to her parents