Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
my result came thats why i disappeared i passed my exams with great marks now my parents asked me to prepare myself for ias and in april i will join coaching for that as the new bach willl start that time so am perfectly busy now so no time for updates but i decide ki i will spend my sundays for updates and ltl forum if you want updates tell me because i wwill be late sometimes and all updates you will get on sundays if you agree you will get updates on sunday and if you don't want that please mention it here

your's tammy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25afi7861uwithtwinkle-starWarda.Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hi" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Tammy you have done your family, forum friends proud well done..   wish you all the best in your future aspirations.. excellent..
uds you do when you can.. they are a joy to see whenever you put them up.. thanks for giving us joy!
much love your partner hammie..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afi7861twinkle-starWarda.tamanna1391

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Tammy you have done your family, forum friends proud well done..   wish you all the best in your future aspirations.. excellent..
uds you do when you can.. they are a joy to see whenever you put them up.. thanks for giving us joy!
much love your partner hammie..

afi7861Warda.twinkle-starHamlet53

twinkle-star

IF-Rockerz

twinkle-star

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Aweee tammyDancingDancingHug

Congratulations dear..DancingDancing..Wowww...Great achievement dear.ClapClapClap...Hats off to you dearHugHug...Wish you All the Best for your brightest future dear..Hug..Heartiest wishes from Twinky baby.Hug...Awe dear.Hug. do updates according to your convenience dearHug...We all Love your picture updates sooo much dear..Hug..Thank you soo much our sweetest friend..Hug...Big hug from twinky baby...HugHug

afi7861Warda.Hamlet53tamanna1391

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Aweee tammyDancingDancingHug

Congratulations dear..DancingDancing..Wowww...Great achievement dear.ClapClapClap...Hats off to you dearHugHug...Wish you All the Best for your brightest future dear..Hug..Heartiest wishes from Twinky baby.Hug...Awe dear.Hug. do updates according to your convenience dearHug...We all Love your picture updates sooo much dear..Hug..Thank you soo much our sweetest friend..Hug...Big hug from twinky baby...HugHug

thanx for your wishes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afi7861Warda.twinkle-star

Warda.

IF-Rockerz

Warda.

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Congratulations tammy...you have made us proud Clap
may more success comes your way...keep it up :)
all the best for ypur future project !!!
And plz do continue with your threads whenever time allows you :) hoping to see you around with your colorful remarks :)

afi7861twinkle-starHamlet53tamanna1391

afi7861

Goldie

afi7861

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
woww congratulations tammy Clap great achievement well done keep it up
sweets for you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-startamanna1391

jedy25

jedy25

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hi tammy
congratsClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-startamanna1391

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.