Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor5

WOW! the sheer arrogance of this statement! who are u?? GOD? 

Since I don't believe there is a God I'll say No πŸ˜ƒ
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Just saw Shalini phone interview, she cited many reasons for his leaving but thisπŸ˜•, why?

His advising Raqesh is definitely sound type of joke..

If Surbhi left or had her way like him, would these people would have cut any slack for her..

what did shalini say in the interview? And of-course if Surbhi pulled off something like this... she would have been crucified.
delena90 thumbnail

of course u don't believe in a GOD u r arrogant enough to think that whatever u say is the ultimate truth

No just a working professional to know that no company stands for unprofessionalism. 
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

of course u don't believe in a GOD u r arrogant enough to think that whatever u say is the ultimate truth

I'm sorry for jumping in but man, you sure know how to track a conversation into a tangent to something else... Why are you bringing God and religion into the conversation in the first place??? I didn't know that sharing or stating an opinion was considered that one thinks its the ultimate truth...
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And who if I may ask are you ? To call her arrogant.
She is a real person not a fictional or reel character.

Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

No just a working professional to know that no company stands for unprofessionalism. 

πŸ‘ Pri...no one is bigger than the work itself. Some really believe that they are above everything...
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ Pri...no one is bigger than the work itself. Some really believe that they are above everything...

This is the problem here - sheer arrogance and unprofessionalism! 
Edited by hsvs - 10 years ago
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rupunzale

what did shalini say in the interview? And of-course if Surbhi pulled off something like this... she would have been crucified.

She elaborated on his movie deal, he has been talking about doing movie and said he might do another project, but said later part in hush voice..

And when asked on his displeasure on ZoYaan, she said he didn't like the track but didn't make fuss much really.

It was good 3 minutes interview, she took answering first question..
Rupunzale thumbnail

really...arrogant for what? Saying the truth...?
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Mischievous--

I'm sorry for jumping in but man, you sure know how to track a conversation into a tangent to something else... Why are you bringing God and religion into the conversation in the first place??? I didn't know that sharing or stating an opinion was considered that one thinks its the ultimate truth...

She's famous for it. Thanks for the jump tho πŸ˜³