India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Diwali party- hope this does not happen

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

i have this sinking feeling that Meena will try and get cosy with Armaan to make Purab jealous but she will end up making Jassi jealous ! Purab will realize this and some how this may lead to his making way for Jassi & Armaan laterCry

i am afraid we will see some such sick twist......why the hell can't they let jassi and purab come together after coming this far...considering the fact that they have spent almost four months in eliminating the misundersatndings b/w them...getting them to become much more than just close friends by slowing evolving their relationship...bringing them to the threshhold of sagai.....it wld really be rediculous if they break them up now after taking the pains to bring them so closeConfused

Edited by yashika - 10 November 2004 at 2:23pm

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
yashika... kehta hain idle mind is devil's workshop.. kuch positive thinking kiya karo, T & D ko aise ideas mat do.. Angry 
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

At least you ppl are getting mentally preparedLOL.

I don't think anything that drastic is going to happen.The only outcome might be that Meenakshi can turn catty or she can turn into an angel & help Jassi in her makeover later on.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

yashika... kehta hain idle mind is
devil's workshop.. kuch positive thinking kiya karo, T & D ko
aise ideas mat do..

LOL

Edited by vijay - 10 November 2004 at 3:27pm
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

hey yashika, really i don't wish this happens at all, you know its like we are trying to prepare ourselves as if Jassi is going to be with Armaan.

really after all this happenning between J& P since 2 months, i hope they don't spoil it.....but agains, look how Armaan has changed, without any justification, so who really knows what's going to happen!!!!

you know guys, i stay 2 hours away from Atlantic city, so i really feel like going to see Purab on the 20 of this month, at the taj trump. i wish i can meet him and ask him few questions about the show.........well i trying to go to the show though!!!!!!!!

luvs, deepika.

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
hey amyprany..you are so lucky..do wish him "best of luck" for his future from behalf of all his fans..n do take pictures of him..n post them here Wink
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
hey Deepika, thanks and yes do get some good pictures of him and mention our site Wink he can find out how many diwaani's he has Big smile
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

i have this sinking feeling that Meena will try and get cosy with Armaan to make Purab jealous but she will end up making Jassi jealous ! Purab will realize this and some how this may lead to his making way for Jassi & Armaan laterCry

i am afraid we will see some such sick twist......why the hell can't they let jassi and purab come together after coming this far...considering the fact that they have spent almost four months in eliminating the misundersatndings b/w them...getting them to become much more than just close friends by slowing evolving their relationship...bringing them to the threshhold of sagai.....it wld really be rediculous if they break them up now after taking the pains to bring them so closeConfused

yashi !!!! what imagination you have got.....i don't think anything as drastic as that will happen. firstly armaan has no reason to turn up at purab's party...jassi and family are guests there themselves( at least for the moment). i think once meena finds out about jassi , she will try flaunting her past with purab, her social standing ,her social skills, her witicism and her beauty all aimed at making jassi feel insecure and out of the place and getting purab to realise his mistake of falling for jassi. while this might serve as an eyeopener about purab's world  for the walia household and jassi....(they still don't realize purab's clout), i think purab will end up defending jassi ...or jassi might actually show some backbone to someone other than purab  for a change and defend herself. armaan or purab , she needs to learn to survive in that world.

on a different note they(walia household) might end up embarassing purab inadvertantly and we get to see how purab handles that.

Go to top