Rang Badalti Odhani

.: Happy Birthday To The Angelic Yashashri Masurkar :.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

30th of December is the time of the year, when we celebrate the birthday of the beautiful, vivacious and talented Yashashri Masurkar. 

This Marathi Mulgi is best know for role as Khanak in Rang Badalti Odhani (Star One).  Though she has since played a variety of characters, both in Hindi and Marathi shows. 

Yashashri has even entered into the world of anchoring and is currently hosting Buddy Baatein on Insync, India's pioneering classical music channel.

This year she continued her association with BETI, by walking the ramp for them, at the opening day of the Indian International Jewellery Week (IIJW) 2013. 

Her beautiful smile has not gone unnoticed by the world's leading dental brand.  Colgate now features Yashashri's gorgeous smile on their new 'Visible White' boxes.

Photo: It was hard to resist! :)
Made by Shyani

Passionate about animal rights, Yashashri continues to support a Mumbai based animal welfare and adoption group.  She also continues to state her message about the importance of caring for the environment. 

You could say she has traveler's feet, as she needs no excuse to venture across India and loves to travels in her free time.  She intends to travel the world some day, but her first target is to see as much of her own country as possible. 

Though we miss her onscreen, we cannot help but marvel at how she captures the beauty of nature.  Whether with her camera, or by taking improvised shots on her phone. 

So let's all wish this amazing and unique personality a very Happy Birthday and lots of luck for the coming year.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 29 December 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

chewavezWhItepEarL.Alka88seethureddyTrupti.PshonaiktymfanHarshIkaZaYaKiranSonu1chandu8881-Deepali-k.krithikamissfilmyloveyoupreetoheer_85jaisyjazzktymkp_yasharanStupendousAnGeLpoo_jsudhareddyangelic_leena_3DiehardYMfan_CutieCute_-Manita-Maneesha_ShanakVIMAL.MVistaaAASUSadventure_gurlSaiSmishti_17VasusenaRadheya-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".: Happy Birthday To The Angelic Yashashri Masurkar :." in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
 .: Roles & Work :.

Made by Shyani   

Shivani - Laxman Resha
                  Khanak - Rang Badalti Odhani

Mrignayni - Chandra Gupta Maurya        Ruchi - Humne Li Hai Shapath

Dr Prananjali - ~ Abhaas Ha ( Marathi )

Samrudhi - Lek Ladki Yah Garachi                       Bharti - Sanskaar
    ( Marathi )

Buddy Baatein - As herself

Made by Fiaza

Edited by The_May_Rose - 29 December 2013 at 3:56pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

chewavezWhItepEarL.seethureddychandu8881ktymfanshonaiHarshIkaZaYaKiranSonu1-Deepali-k.krithikamissfilmyheer_85ktymjaisyjazzbinimotipoo_jangelic_leena_3sudhareddy_CutieCute_-Manita-Maneesha_ShanakVIMAL.MVistaaDiehardYMfanAASUSadventure_gurlSaiSVasusenaRadheya

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
.: The Many Facets of Yashashri :.

Made by Shreya

Photographer...

Artist...

Self Portraits...

Made by Shyani

Gardening...

Love for all creatures...

Connection to the sea...

Made by Shreya

Dance Enthusiast...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 29 December 2013 at 5:39pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

chewavezWhItepEarL.seethureddyktymfanshonaiKiranSonu1HarshIkaZaYa-Deepali-ktymheer_85jaisyjazzk.krithikasudhareddyangelic_leena_3.BumbleBee.poo_j_CutieCute_Maneesha_ShanakVistaaVIMAL.MAASUSSaiS_Meena_VasusenaRadheya

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
.: Signatures :.

Made By Krithika

Made by Leena

Made by Leena

Made by Jenny

Made by Piu

Made by Fiaza

Made by Shubhangi

Made by Khushbu

Made by Khushbu

Edited by The_May_Rose - 29 December 2013 at 3:53pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

chewavezAlka88seethureddyktymfanshonaiHarshIkaZaYa-Deepali-ktymheer_85jaisyjazzk.krithikapoo_jsudhareddyangelic_leena_3_CutieCute_DiehardYMfanVistaaVIMAL.M-Manita-Maneesha_ShanakAASUSSaiS

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
 .: Signatures :.

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Made by Shyani

Edited by The_May_Rose - 29 December 2013 at 3:21pm

Alka88seethureddyktymfanchandu8881shonaiHarshIkaZaYa-Deepali-ktymheer_85jaisyjazzk.krithikapoo_jsudhareddyangelic_leena_3DiehardYMfan_CutieCute_VistaaVIMAL.M-Manita-Maneesha_ShanakAASUSSaiS

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
.: Video Mixes & Edits :.

Made by Shyani

---

Created by Saba

---

Created by Imane

---

Created by Sourya

---

Created by Jennifer/Jenny

---

Created by Kainat

Created by Kainat

Created by Kainat

Created by Kainat

---

Created by Saira & wrods by Ranjini

Edited by The_May_Rose - 31 December 2013 at 8:02am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

chewavezAlka88seethureddychandu8881ktymfanshonaiHarshIkaZaYa-Deepali-k.krithikaktymheer_85jaisyjazzsudhareddyangelic_leena_3poo_jDiehardYMfan_CutieCute_VistaaVIMAL.M-Manita-Maneesha_ShanakAASUSSaiS

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
 .: Birthday Messages :.

---

Made by Shyani

---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most WONDERFUL, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, COURAGEOUS, SMART, CHARMING, FUNNY, ATTRACTIVE AND ROCKING PERSONALITY in World Bags and bags of hugs and kisses and wishes that all ur dreams come true Happy birthday and a super year ahead :D

from Jalis

---

Many happy returns of the day Yashashri! Party
2013 has been an eventful year for you and you have grown stronger due to it. 
Wishing that you remain focused, optimistic and your smile never wavers. Big smile 
I hope and pray that in the following year, you receive many blessings, great health. love and success in what ever you choose to do. 
As usual I will end by saying, our love and best wishes will be with you always. Heart

from May

---

God gave a gift to the world when you were born" a person who loves, who cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, someone who touches each life she enters, and makes a difference in the world, because ripples of kindness flow outward as each person you have touched, touches others. Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, because you are a special treasure for all that you've done. May the love you have shown to others return to you, multiplied. I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and many, many more, so that others have time to appreciate you as much as I do.

from Neelam

---

Happy Birthday Yashashri!!! Wishing you a happy & healthy year ahead! I wish this year you'll get all the chances to do the things you love to do! Keep smiling Smile

from Shyani

---

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of wand the sharing of good cheer.

from Leena

---

Yashu,Today, I want to take the privilege of wishing you all the happiness in the world, may God shower his blessings upon you forever, and grant you with all that you desire. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Have a great day and a fruitful year ahead! Big smile Heart

from Poonkuzhali / Poo

---

---

Hey Yashu,Many many happy returns of the day.may god brings u all happiness in the world.

from Sonal

---

Many Many Happy Returns Of the day yashu! Missing you loads,hope to see you onscreen again very soon!!

from Shreya

---

Dear Yashashri, It has been a beautiful experience to watch Khanak act on screen and observe Yashashri be equally strong offscreen. Stay the way you are -Strong, determined and straight forward !! Hope the coming year brings the best of everything for you and fulfill every wish of yours. May love, luck and happiness be showered in abundance on you. Wish you the best personally and professionally, today and always !! Love & Wishes,

from Manita

---

---

Happy Birthday Yashu!! May you have a wonderful day, year and life and may all your dreams come true! Desperately waiting to see you in a Bollywood flick! Hehe. Hope you are enjoying life to the fullest! Happy 27th!!!

from Beenish

---

Your face is a gold mine of expressions Your slight figure a treasure trove of talent But your true beauty lies in your personality Your honesty and integrity Continue to be REAL and success will follow Wishing you the best Happy Birthday!

from Simi

---

---

Happy Birthday Shri May all ur dreams and wishes come true!! Have a rocking day and year ahead!! Muaah.. Love u always.

from Krithika

---

Happy birthday Yashu!!!!!! Wish you all the good luck for the coming year.

from Trupti

---

Hi Yashashri! This is Imane, your well wisher from across the seas. May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. I have admired you as a person for all this time and more than anything else it's that personality you carry which humbles me. I am inspired by it. Stay talented, creative, and very true to yourself just as you have been. Happy Birthday my dear! Keep in touch.

Imane

---

Happy Birthday yashu! I hope something amazing happens for your birthday this year! Wishing you many more!

Love rooj

---

---

Have a supperb day n year ahead be d same always n keep smiling coz you make many smile.. wish you all d best for future project..wish to see you soon back on tv ..enjoy

from Monika

---

Smiles and laughter,joy and cheer... New happiness that stays throughout the year... Hope your birthday brings all these and more... Filling life with surprises and joys glore.

from Sana

---

Amna: Dear sweet Yashu, On this special day, i wish you all the best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly, today, tomorrow and the days to come!!!! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday !!!!!!!

Luv, Amna Qasim Malik

---

---

A warm and pleasant birthday to the most lovable and adorable star on this planet... "Yashashri Masurkar". She is sweet, cute and naturally beautiful , who can lighten up a room and anyone's mood with just her smile.. On this day, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May God shower His blessings upon you forever and grant you with all that you desire. May all your dreams turn into reality. I will pray that you receive more than you hoped for this birthday. Have a super duper amazing birthday and rocking , fruitful year ahead !!Stay yourself and keep the 1000 watts smile on your face..always!! Loads of love and best wishes.

from Priyasree

---

30th december.. its our angelic beauty yashu's birthday,wish u u a very very happy birthday yashu .i wish u all d best and dat your days will be filled with favour and blessings .i will pray that you will receive more than what you hoped ..may god grant all the desires of your heart ..have a blissful birthday!! I wish you all the best and that your days will be filled with favor and blessings. I will pray that you will receive more than what you hoped and wished for today. Live well

from Leena

---

Hi Yashu, Wishing you a very Happy Birthday...Love you the way you are - Emotional, Caring, Vibrant, Cheerful and living life on your own terms...Dont change yourself for anyone. Hope to see you in a TV show SOON...All the Best

from Vandu

---

Yashashri , you have enthralled one and all with your performances as Khanak Mrignayani and Bharti...hope we get to see more of you..Hope this birthday brings something special to you and to all of us who eat breathe and live Yashashri...Warmest wishes and loveliest delights to you on your birthday

from Sourya

---

Happy Birthday Yashu, enjoy your day, I wish you a lot of happiness, love, success & more...May all you wishes come true!!! Miss you a lot & miss Shanak! your biggest sri-lankan fan

from Rishani

---

Happy Birthday Yashshri, hope you get your dream role soon and I loved you in RBO, you were so awesome. Hope the new year brings you more luck and happiness!

from Sonali

---

Happy Birthday Yashu :)) May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!May this year be your best ever. Not just a year older, but a year better. Love you so much dear...enjoy and have fun!! Advance Happy New Year too!!

from Maneesha

---

Happy birthday Yashuu.. many many return of the day may God bless you Always do want you want , Shine like a star in future .. we all love you , waiting for your new project really missing you. Take care your true fan

Bushraa

---

Happy Birthday Yashu, stay happy always, its funny but your mood controls my mood. I will always try to make you happy, love you dear, very very much.

from Ranjini

---

ON THIS SPECIAL DAY MY ANGEL IS BORN SHE IS BEAUTIFUL,SOFT AND A GENTLE BABY THIS IS THE DAY YOU WERE BROUGHT INTO THIS WONDERFUL WORLD AND YOU CHANGED, THE WORLD WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE. FROM THE AWKWARD YEARS TO A GORGEOUS SWAN. EACH YEAR ON THIS DAY, WE CELEBRATE. THE LIFE OF A WONDERFUL AND GORGEOUS PERSON. FOR ALL THE LIVES YOU HAVE TOUCHED. THE SPECIAL LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP YOU HAVE MADE. YOUR SPECIAL DAY, THE ONE GOD MADE JUST FOR YOU. THE MOST SPECIAL YOU ARE TO THE WORLD. AND YOU SPREAD THE HAPPINESS TO OUR WORLD ON THIS SPECIAL DAY WITH LOTS OF LOVE. FROM OUR HEART AND SOUL. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US IN YOUR LIFE. MANY MORE YEARS TO COME, MORE TO CELEBRATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL YASH DI. "INNIYA PIRANTHA NAAL VAALTHUKAL" Which means happy birthday

from Jothi

---

Many Many happiness returns of the day and always! HAPPY BIRTH DAY cutypie YM... Lots of love n good wishes n wish u comeback soon with a bang!!!...

from Ona Alam

---

Edited by The_May_Rose - 29 December 2013 at 3:59pm

chewavezAlka88seethureddychandu8881shonaiHarshIkaZaYa-Deepali-missfilmyktymjaisyjazzheer_85sudhareddyangelic_leena_3poo_j_CutieCute_-Manita-Maneesha_ShanakDiehardYMfanVistaaVIMAL.MAASUSSaiS

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Made by Shyani

.: Yashashri Masurkar's SNS pages :.

https://twitter.com/yashashri30

http://yashashrimasurkar.weebly.com/

---
.: Appreciation & Credit :.

Credit for the two birthday banners, goes to Leena & Neelam. Cool
Credit to Ranjini, Neelam, Shyani, Krithika & Poo for the title, collating messages & creations, brainstorming, spell-checking etc. LOL
A big 'Thank you'  to EVERYONE, for all the effort you have put into making the lovely creations for this thread. Clap
Last but not least, credit Yashashri Masurkar, for all the photographs taken from her various sites. Star

---

Thank you so much for all your wishes...it made me feel so special...lots of love...

yashashri masurkar @yashashri30 21h
5:48 AM - 30 Dec 13

Thank you so much for all your wishes...it made me feel so special...lots of love...

---

Yashashri's birthday hashtag is trending in India today!  Party

Edited by The_May_Rose - 31 December 2013 at 4:33am

chewavezseethureddyktymfanchandu8881HarshIkaZaYashonai-Deepali-ktymheer_85jaisyjazzk.krithikasudhareddyangelic_leena_3poo_j_CutieCute_purvi08DiehardYMfanManeesha_ShanakVIMAL.MVistaaAASUSSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top