Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EHGZQ7bPV8Y[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JFzO2gUr3w4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by thala - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing akka...
not yet seen myself 
missed it
will watch and give wu
thank u ka
awsm surya scene with
scooter ride,hay scene, morning tea, etc.,
awsm, loved it..
in 2nd video surya making paper covers then turn back and and doing something. suraj tried to see her. then sandya turn back she make a paper mask. and laughing. then suraj take it. then they went to suraj shop making jilebi. then eating jilebi. then scooter ride fr 5 sec,then they r walking in some place, falling on hay. surya hug on hay. then again bike ride . stopped at 1 tea stall. both r shared single glass of tea. its morning. they came back. sandya praying to god. give me blessings in every pariksha and take care of my family. all member in aangan. chavi wishes sandya . and said meri bhabhi sabse best. then meena calling sandya and saying ,i forgot say ur brother called to u. i gave suraj no. did u talk with him. she said yes. u and ur bro loving each other and again saying y they didnt given training in pushkar, after marriage go away from house fr 11 months, i didnt feel good. and suraj have to live alone. and then emily says ,she is going fr good work. wn she ill back like ips officer, suraj feel very happy than others. vikram said she is right. chathuri crying alot back side of wall. sandya called chathuri and she told plz come early as police officer. i ill tell to all my frnds and village ,my sil became police officer. if u have any priblem in ur life come to my bhabhi. she know how to solve every problem. chotu said yes chathuri di. sandya said to chotu, concentrate on ur studies.   vikram said u have to get good rank in training also

1st video. surya hug. suraj said iam always with u. then sandya asking yesterday precap scene. Edited by ksp9 - 10 years ago
Ramadi first 5-6 mins was pure delight for any DABH fan. Loved it to the core ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³. Especially the way she sits in the scooter ðŸ˜³
Rama ji..can i get DM link?
Ramadi go quick and watch.It will help us to take even the most crapest epi for one month ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
posted dm link as well debo
SP, what did suraj said in the first part...

they didnt forget Ankur ðŸ˜†