Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aney.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful yaar  ...u'r an awesome writer...i cud visualize everything ...n thnx for da pm...update soon
AtEkA thumbnail
Originally posted by: swarontruelove

Authors note

Hey guys! So here's the update as promised. Though I am not happy with this chapter. I had already written this chapter but I didn't like it at all so rewrote it again. And now I hate this chapter even more. But please thoda bear kar lena mujhe. I know its not good. Anyways do tell what you thought of the chapter and do comment and hit the like button (if u liked the chapter, which I know is awful). This chapter is totally dedicated to Shreya (rockstarriya) who kept scraping me for update and yeah Shreya I did incorporate one of your demands that is Sanyukta in a blue saree. So yeah next update on page 12 obly. So even if its bad do comment and tell so I improve. That is if you want the next chapter.

Love

Shreya

itz an awesome chapter dear...juz loved it.. u r an awesome writer... plz continue... 
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant it was..I loved it.. U r superb!!
SONAL30 thumbnail
beautiful story dear
loved it
read all the parts in one go
update soon and plz pm me
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...awesome upt
they both r looking dashing in that dress...
cont soon
brunda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
absolutely amazing buddy..and the dresses ,loved to imagine them with those...loved your update😊😊and whats with "its not good" attitude????its pretty nyc work,continue soon😊
sangeetha.swamy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
zorry bhaiya...bolne keliye kuch meeta words aana nahi dera..

sorry...
but i only have words to say...plz plz plz plz plz contiue paaji.. :d
anamish thumbnail
The FF is awesome, espically the latest chapter. omg...i can imagine how beautiful she would look in blue.

I luv blue...can't wait to read next chapter...plz...update soon
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swarontruelove

Thank you for the lovely comment! and i m glad you are liking this ff! i was really not happy with this chapter but thank god you liked it. i was in a major doubt if to rewrite it or post it. yeah i searched all over the net for getting our both fighting stars a perfect dress for the party and yeah the colour was of Shreya's ie. rockstarriya choice so you can thank her. And yeah once again thanks for encouraging and liking the update. :)

Well, rockstarriya_26, n swarontruelove...both of u r amazing writers...n rockstarriya, blue is my fav colour n that too prussian blue...thnx for choosing this colour wali sari!!😃
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update... Continue soon!