Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yayayayayayayaya...im the first...wooohooo...dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhin dhin dhin dhin dhin dhin dhin dhin
Thnk god, i decided to stalk this ff...good for me!! 
Anyways, gotta tell u...u hav got real good tast...both their dresses...randhirs suit n sanyus sari...impeccable!! Imagined em wearing that n omg...according to my imagination, they looked so sexy...the hottest couple in FITE!!πŸ˜†
Nw, the writing...shut up, girl!! U will not say anythn abt this update...its good...really good...both of em, unwantedly, r constantly thinking abt the other one...its but obvious, that both of em will deny that, but still, at least the blind love gods have struck em wid what they can call "attraction"...it will emerge into love...koi na!! Puttar, u hav done justice to this update of urs!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by soumeesg - 10 years ago
rockstarriya_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg! you dedicated it to me. I m really crying! 😭
thank you shreyu! [ I have confered my nickname on you] and shut up! the update was totally awesome... I loved it. Especially the part at the end.
The moment I read the line' it was a blue saree' you have no idea what a smile I had on my face. So a big hug for that.
and dude I am dieing to read the next chp. Infact as I am a lazy peezy myself I swear whenever you update I update my ss.PS always and forever one incase you don't know.
anyway my bak bak will continue.. I will not spam here.. Love it! :*
Update soon and a bigger one..:D hehe greedy me!;)
Love
Shreya!<3
rkbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesmm update yaar...omg..kay mastd ress chose ki yaar sandhir ki tune...mazaa a agya...w8ing for d next part...πŸ˜ƒ
swarontruelove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soumeesg

Yayayayayayayaya...im the first...wooohooo...dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhin dhin dhin dhin dhin dhin dhin dhin

Thnk god, i decided to stalk this ff...good for me!! 
Anyways, gotta tell u...u hav got real good tast...both their dresses...randhirs suit n sanyus sari...impeccable!! Imagined em wearing that n omg...according to my imagination, they looked so sexy...the hottest couple in FITE!!πŸ˜†
Nw, the writing...shut up, girl!! U will not say anythn abt this update...its good...really good...both of em, unwantedly, r constantly thinking abt the other one...its but obvious, that both of em will deny that, but still, at least the blind love gods have struck em wid what they can call "attraction"...it will emerge into love...koi na!! Puttar, u hav done justice to this update of urs!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the lovely comment! and i m glad you are liking this ff! i was really not happy with this chapter but thank god you liked it. i was in a major doubt if to rewrite it or post it. yeah i searched all over the net for getting our both fighting stars a perfect dress for the party and yeah the colour was of Shreya's ie. rockstarriya choice so you can thank her. And yeah once again thanks for encouraging and liking the update. :)
swarontruelove thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstarriya_26

omg! you dedicated it to me. I m really crying! 😭
thank you shreyu! [ I have confered my nickname on you] and shut up! the update was totally awesome... I loved it. Especially the part at the end.
The moment I read the line' it was a blue saree' you have no idea what a smile I had on my face. So a big hug for that.
and dude I am dieing to read the next chp. Infact as I am a lazy peezy myself I swear whenever you update I update my ss.PS always and forever one incase you don't know.
anyway my bak bak will continue.. I will not spam here.. Love it! :*
Update soon and a bigger one..:D hehe greedy me!;)
Love
Shreya!<3

Shreyu!!! love the nickname! thank you.
Well i actually rewrote this update for you so that i could make sanyukta wear blue cause i really loved your suggestion of her wearing blue.  i m gladd you got a smile by that. so yeah i rewrote the whole update  for you so it was obviously dedicated to u. sure i will post the next chapter as soon as possible and deal? you will update your ss when i update my ff ok? and yeah i am very much aquaited with that ss of yours. and promise the next update will be a really big one. atleast 3000 words ok? i hope you are satisfied with that. it will be soo long that you will definitely sleep. πŸ˜†
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love the update... aaawww randhir is being so romantic ... 
Can't wait for the next update 
smileroy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar it was damn gud..continue soon...
swarontruelove thumbnail
Originally posted by: rkbala

awesmm update yaar...omg..kay mastd ress chose ki yaar sandhir ki tune...mazaa a agya...w8ing for d next part...πŸ˜ƒ

I m sooo glad you liked the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yeah the colour of the dress was recomended by shreya (rockstarriya) so dress colour's courtesy goes to her totaly. and i m glad you liked it. thanks for the lovely comment dear. πŸ˜Š
swarontruelove thumbnail
Originally posted by: don girls

love the update... aaawww randhir is being so romantic ... 

Can't wait for the next update 

Glad you liked it!
swarontruelove thumbnail
Originally posted by: smileroy

Yaar it was damn gud..continue soon...

Thanks! glad you iked it!