Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Wahyas

me too looking forward to passionate rm then thanda thanda cool cool rk...

I hope we get double dose of both types of RM β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†
Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is very possible. There r two more posts on this.  The one titled "what if Krk is an illusion" describes the possibilities very well   The other one do not remember. I thought this kind of track would b really new but after reading your post realize it has been done before. Was the track interesting?
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Betterose

It is very possible. There r two more posts on this.  The one titled "what if Krk is an illusion" describes the possibilities very well   The other one do not remember. I thought this kind of track would b really new but after reading your post realize it has been done before. Was the track interesting?

Yes it was damn interesting thats why I badly want it here too πŸ˜†
Natasha in that show was awesome as Negative and I feel RM chemistry would be at peak if they do that to RK πŸ˜‰

Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Yes it was damn interesting thats why I badly want it here too πŸ˜†
Natasha in that show was awesome as Negative and I feel RM chemistry would be at peak if they do that to RK πŸ˜‰

Well if this was not the intent of cvs then after reading all these posts " janta demand ke same jukhna hai" may just make it happen. This would be more interesting the showing third angle in all tracks. do people develop MDP later in life. Maybe due to stress etc.  then the cause is def. madhu. Because he wants to change for her but as he says Bhagwan ne muje aise he bananya hai.  So it is inner conflict to be better and who he is? 
Even if there is no science behind this it would be fun for entertainment. After all we do not watch for social messages or reality or science 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Betterose

Well if this was not the intent of cvs then after reading all these posts " janta demand ke same jukhna hai" may just make it happen. This would be more interesting the showing third angle in all tracks. do people develop MDP later in life. Maybe due to stress etc.  then the cause is def. madhu. Because he wants to change for her but as he says Bhagwan ne muje aise he bananya hai.  So it is inner conflict to be better and who he is? 
Even if there is no science behind this it would be fun for entertainment. After all we do not watch for social messages or reality or science 

I like the way you said the MDP developed because " he wants to be a better person but knows he needs to change for Madhu, so as RK he stays home cuts down on drinking, do things she likes to do etc, but as the other one he can be more himself". Madhu has said to him previously instructing him how to conduct himself don't fight with Mehul, even now don't go drinking at pubs, so his inner conflict of wanting to do both, be the ideal husband and do what he wants, has caused him to create separate personalities without realising he has done so. 

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yeah how could I forget Bhool Bhulaiya of course πŸ˜†

If it was Madhu in place of RK she would be like "Ame Madhubala" in Manjulika style 🀣🀣
& she dancing "Ame je tomar" for RK crazily 🀣🀣

ye she would dance with her payals  " ami je tomar chin chin chin tumi je amar chin chin chin "
the idea wasnt bad but i dont think any other form of RK's psychoness will b accepted now πŸ˜†

but *toot toot* ur dream to see hot horny KrkBala gone down the drains πŸ˜›...and all those who wanted to see casanova RK 🀣...i m sure this time there is no love triangle...ulta this guy is bal brahmachari and it will fun to see him running away when Madhu will try to seduce him 🀣...he is neither pycho nor pure evil that he can fall for a married woman 🀣
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

the idea wasnt bad but i dont think any other form of RK's psychoness will b accepted now πŸ˜†

but *toot toot* ur dream to see hot horny KrkBala gone down the drains πŸ˜›...and all those who wanted to see casanova RK 🀣...i m sure this time there is no love triangle...ulta this guy is bal brahmachari and it will fun to see him running away when Madhu will try to seduce him 🀣...he is neither pycho nor pure evil that he can fall for a married woman 🀣

I thought it was the only way by which RK could be Kamina that also with a JUSTIFIED reason πŸ˜›
I think this guy will be evil but with a commedy aspect πŸ˜› And I am damn sure this Baal brahmachaari will gradually fall for Madhu while trying to make RM life hell 🀣

I thought it was the only way by which RK could be Kamina that also with a JUSTIFIED reason πŸ˜›
I think this guy will be evil but with a commedy aspect πŸ˜› And I am damn sure this Baal brahmachaari will gradually fall for Madhu while trying to make RM life hell 🀣

lol tera aaj tak kaun sa prediction sahi hua hai jo tu itni sure ho gayi? Tongue πŸ€£
i m sure he will NOT fall for Madhu πŸ˜†...i dont think Cvs will buy another triangle after so much failure πŸ˜†...that wud have only made sense has Madhu not been married...and they wud never have made this guy Hanuman bhakt πŸ˜†
infact i even heard ur DD is on leave Tongue so focus will b on RK-KRK only for now TongueπŸ˜†
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

lol tera aaj tak kaun sa prediction sahi hua hai jo tu itni sure ho gayi? πŸ˜› πŸ€£
i m sure he will NOT fall for Madhu πŸ˜†...i dont think Cvs will buy another triangle after so much failure πŸ˜†...that wud have only made sense has Madhu not been married...and they wud never have made this guy Hanuman bhakt πŸ˜†
infact i even heard ur DD is on leave πŸ˜› so focus will b on RK-KRK only for now πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Chal hath tera konsa hua hai 🀣🀣 
Btw DD is on leave for Christmas or New year na not forever πŸ˜†
And Come-on CVs haven't broken their record πŸ˜† Even after Bhai track failed so badly they made Ria fall for RK 😳 And KRK is Vivian potraying so I guess third angle will be loved πŸ˜›
I really really hope he's EVIL also along with being the Doodh Bhakt 😳 πŸ˜† KRK might fall for Madhu, but he'll continue with his revenge mission I guess πŸ˜‰
Okay that Hanuman Locket does irks me 😳 πŸ˜†