Edited by ishqRONsharma - 10 years ago
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Gul and 4 Rats deserve nothing but a  'BABAJI KA THULLU' 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...another unprofessional actor by 4 lions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, only difference is that our sobti boy was declared unprofessional by a certain notorious gang of fans on IF while this one is declared by channel in a national newspaper πŸ˜²
History ...karma ...problem between Gul and Barun  or Barun and channel ...Gul / channel having a last laugh were famous words once upon a time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And look who is having a last laugh now - sobtians πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways I think there is some issue with ph and I could see all the signs like they were in IPK for something like this to happen...and I definitely don't want Barun to do QH .
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bramcote46

Omg...another unprofessional actor by 4 lions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, only difference is that our sobti boy was declared unprofessional by a certain notorious gang of fans on IF while this one is declared by channel in a national newspaper πŸ˜²

History ...karma ...problem between Gul and Barun  or Barun and channel ...Gul / channel having a last laugh were famous words once upon a time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And look who is having a last laugh now - sobtians πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways I think there is some issue with ph and I could see all the signs like they were in IPK for something like this to happen...and I definitely don't want Barun to do QH .

well said πŸ€£
wish qubool hai was on star ya..πŸ˜†
gul and star both would doing this πŸ˜²
and we would be laughing harder πŸ˜†
i would love to see the different kind of ticker SP would put up thenπŸ˜†
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ishq yaar mujhe in a nutshell sub explain karoo..whats happening πŸ˜³
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -WhatThe-

Ishq yaar mujhe in a nutshell sub explain karoo..whats happening πŸ˜³

accha nutshell πŸ€”

yeh hai ki we are doing timepass be πŸ€£
barun gurmeet kushal and mishal are being considered to play asad it seems 
toh hum has rahe hai.🀣
tu bhi hass πŸ˜³
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Haire Nandkishore. Whats happening since two days. At first, TC said that Barun is going to do a 4 Lions show with GC which is false. and now, he is considered for QH?! Whats up with KSG?! Drunk?! OMG! I hope Barun doesn't join QH. I want him to complete his two movies, and then be roped into a NEW show. Edited by ..SaRun.. - 10 years ago
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KittenRose

if all the actors who come out of that PH are unprofessional, then certainly it is PH's faultπŸ˜†

no deepthiji...all were not named unprossional...
Geet was shut coz channel was revamping...GC neither quitted nor was sacked !!
We all know y ipk was shut...BS was generous enuf to extend contract inspite of ill health...
The channel ...neither media...never termed him unprossional...all his co star adore him...
...Just a few grup on IF bash him...but the love for him has always kept increasing...
Gul never tried to shut up all ill facings on BS...but due to BS's humble nature...he was showered wid blessings...
But karma has found Gul back again...KSG is knwn for his notorious behaviour...
Channel even releasd statement...so the situation must be grave !!!
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bramcote46

Omg...another unprofessional actor by 4 lionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, only difference is that our sobti boy was declared unprofessional by a certain notorious gang of fans on IF while this one is declared by channel in a national newspaper😲

History ...karma ...problem between Gul and Barun or Barun and channel ...Gul / channel having a last laugh were famous words once upon a timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†And look who is having a last laugh now - <font size="4">sobtians</font>πŸ˜ƒ

well said Bram, Barun was declared unprofesional only by certain intelcutuals who has different meaning of profesnalism in their intectual word, even chanel was clarifying that they dnt hve issue with Barun.. No actor however how much popular and star no bigger their channel, today it proved it.. If Barun would hve done anything channel would nt spare him.. Even meida did nt report anything.. Now again media reporting Barun apporached by Gul and sp   to biggest answer to certain set of people how much he is gud books of channel
Raqesh  is new Asad

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/raqesh-vashisht-replaces-karan-singh-grover-zee-tv-s-qubool-hai

I guessed it right...No popular actor would want to go in for a replacement role..Happy for Raqesh...