Kkusum

History does repeat itself.......

TiN24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey everyone!

I was sitting watching kkusum and came to some realizations..........history does repeat itself.............especially in an ekta serial.

There are a couple of things that I noticed that have happened and that may happen based on things that have happned in kkusum's life and now happening in Kumud's life. The ABBAY/KKUSUM/ESHA(OR MAHI) storyline has now changed into the GARV/KUMUD/KALI storyline........just with differnet characters.

1. Abbay married kusum but loved someone else before he married her.......Esha. Even after marriage, he still went back to esha, lived with her and away from his family. Everyone was against him for cheating on kusum and having an affair with Esha.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.......

2. Garv marries Kumud but loved someone else before he married her........Kali. Even after marriage, he still went back and forth to kali and is NOW living with her. Everyone is against him and hates him for cheating on Kumud.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.....

3. Remeber when abbay and kusum were going to get a divorce, when she was pregnant with his baby. And remeber that abbay was a little hesistant to send kusum divorce papers so he waited. Then Esha sent kkusum divorce papers on behalf of abbay........without him knowing and kusum came to confront him on saying that this was a great present he gave her on her birthday.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.......

4. Now, kumud divoreces garv, or vise-versa. BUT, garv doesn't send the divorce papers, but kali does on his behalf and kumud's comes to confront him about it.

HISTORY MAY REPEAT ITSELF........

Since it is inevitable that Abbay and Kusum will end up together, so will Garv and Kumud. In the end, they always do. Just like Esha eventually got out of the picture, so will Kali. Everyone found out the truth about Esha and the truth about kali will also come out.

Now the Mahi/Abbay/Kusum situation I'm not so sure about. That's one to think about........but I tried focusing more on the esha/abbay/kusum triangle cause it went on for a long time.

I have absolutely no idea if anything I said makes any sense at all. Its just a thought. The reason I'm brining these points up is because if its said that Kusum and Abbay will end up together despite everything that's happened between them, then most likely the same will happen with Kumud and Garv.

Plz let me know what you guys think!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea i agree...ekta runz out of ideas so she repeats kkusumz life as kumudz life
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i agree with u too......most everything that happened to kusum has also happened kumund.....i dont know if garv will end up with kumund though....because in this triangle ksitij and garv are both worthy for kumund unlike esha. ksitij is kumund's first love.....kusum got her first love......who knows......history migh take the same path and give kumund her first love ksitij as well.

sonia

bollyfreak thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwww I gotta gave you major props Tin24!!!!! Those were some great points you brought up. I knew overall that things were happenin to kumud which happened in kkusums life earlier but i didnt take time to pin point them out. Those are all soooo true! Good job! 😛
Racmonpheebs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shrewd observation,

TiN24 thumbnail

Thanks guys! I call it like I see it!😃

But as for who kumud ends up with..............well...........quite frankly........i stop carring a long time ago.

But thanks for replying back!!!!😊

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good observation Tin24. I too get the point. It is like ekta does not have to use her brains twice. She may repeat this in her other serials too...
arnav thumbnail

true very true

TiN24 thumbnail
Thanks for the reply back everyone!!!!👍🏼
Reesh thumbnail
gud thinking Tin..u know what i was thinking...how abt us recommending to Ekta to keep u instead of that silly lawyer garv..and pse once u get on big screeen..think abt us.. ya n get da show ending .