Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Wonder what the psycho is going to do now???

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Looks like Dipeka has been off her meds for a couple of days.   I wonder why her dad hasn't made sure she continues taking them.   Obviously he knows something is up with his daughter which is why he is always worried about her actions.   I'm assuming Ketki doesn't know about her mental instability as was married when Depika was still young...

So what do you all think she's going to do????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even i think the same nd the way she hugged the doc and also her saying she'll wait fr 7 yrs something is definitely fishy wid dipika...hope the mystery reveals soon...
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

even i think the same nd the way she hugged the doc and also her saying she'll wait fr 7 yrs something is definitely fishy wid dipika...hope the mystery reveals soon...

I remember seeing her taking a pill either it was before the b'day party or for Ketki's re-marriage ceremony and I think her dad said or wondered if she was taking her pills.  Then when they were told Jay would be better he said to himself that while Jay is going to be alright is Depika?   Definitely their is something psychologically wrong with her that the meds are keeping under control and they are hiding from everyone.     (maybe she's taking something like Paxil which has allowed her to remain so calm, sweet and trusting thus far and as she might have missed a couple of doses it is having an ill effect on her again).😕
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am sure she is having some psychological probelm..her father should have informed jai's family members abt her problems before fixing their marriage..even i wondered wt she will going to do to break jai and dhara marriage..i hope the show will be interesting..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parm.

I remember seeing her taking a pill either it was before the b'day party or for Ketki's re-marriage ceremony and I think her dad said or wondered if she was taking her pills.  Then when they were told Jay would be better he said to himself that while Jay is going to be alright is Depika?   Definitely their is something psychologically wrong with her that the meds are keeping under control and they are hiding from everyone.     (maybe she's taking something like Paxil which has allowed her to remain so calm, sweet and trusting thus far and as she might have missed a couple of doses it is having an ill effect on her again).😕

she's having a problem  for suree and wid doc's words in yes'day epi it is even more confirmed...but yes'day epi was totally confusing to me bcoz of jai..he was the one who said he doesnt need a wife bt only DIL to the vaishnav family blahhh and also in the accident epi he said he doesnt need any1 in his lyf and want to go to Bhoomi..and all at a sudden he is supportng his fiancee lke anythng lke shaadi bachon ka khel nhi hai etc..CVs better dun mess up Jay's charecter..Jay is the main thng around which the whle story revolves and if his charecter is butchered den nuthng is left to see in the show...

I'm nt saying Jay shud always remember bhoomi nd i strongly feel he shud fall in love again bt atleast show some sense in his words..
Parm. thumbnail

she's having a problem  for suree and wid doc's words in yes'day epi it is even more confirmed...but yes'day epi was totally confusing to me bcoz of jai..he was the one who said he doesnt need a wife bt only DIL to the vaishnav family blahhh and also in the accident epi he said he doesnt need any1 in his lyf and want to go to Bhoomi..and all at a sudden he is supportng his fiancee lke anythng lke shaadi bachon ka khel nhi hai etc..CVs better dun mess up Jay's charecter..Jay is the main thng around which the whle story revolves and if his charecter is butchered den nuthng is left to see in the show...

I'm nt saying Jay shud always remember bhoomi nd i strongly feel he shud fall in love again bt atleast show some sense in his words..

Looks like she's suffering from multiple personality disorder.   I just hope she doesn't try to harm Dhara...

As for Jay, I too hope they don't change his character.  He has not let go of Bhoomi's memories after all this time so even if he does eventually fall for his next wife, I hope it happens gradually so it is more realistic and allows us to connect with it.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wrong-criminal-what are cvs showing person with mental disorder should cheat & marry?????as it is there is so much stigma in our society-showing all this will further enhance such practices-
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parm.

Looks like she's suffering from multiple personality disorder.   I just hope she doesn't try to harm Dhara...

As for Jay, I too hope they don't change his character.  He has not let go of Bhoomi's memories after all this time so even if he does eventually fall for his next wife, I hope it happens gradually so it is more realistic and allows us to connect with it.

I think nxt week we'll get to know the secret of Dipika as well as her problem because now the story is moving really fast and it should also i think. 1st Dhara saying no to the marriage den jay-Dipika marriage preparations and den the secret gettng revealed at the same tym Dhara gettng married to Jay,,

Yes'day episode was good and also saving grace for Jay's charecter as it showed some sense why he said no to Dhara..yes even i want Jay to fall for his wife gradually and make us feel connected just like Kishen- Bhoomi.. and once Jay gets married to Dhara then story will be really intresting i think.
Parm. thumbnail

I think nxt week we'll get to know the secret of Dipika as well as her problem because now the story is moving really fast and it should also i think. 1st Dhara saying no to the marriage den jay-Dipika marriage preparations and den the secret gettng revealed at the same tym Dhara gettng married to Jay,,

Yes'day episode was good and also saving grace for Jay's charecter as it showed some sense why he said no to Dhara..yes even i want Jay to fall for his wife gradually and make us feel connected just like Kishen- Bhoomi.. and once Jay gets married to Dhara then story will be really intresting i think.

Agree with your whole post! 😊😊

And I too, hope the wedding prep's go the same way.