Diya Aur Baati Hum

OS- Mera Saya Saath hoga

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Sandhya and Sooraj came back to GG room after having their night out. They enjoyed the scooter ride, ate pani puri from a chat shop, spend some time in Gandhi park and they almost rushed to the room so that no one in RM sees them coming from outside.

Sandhya was giggling as she sat in the bed and Sooraj sat beside her holding her and he was also laughing. They had gone out like this during night college. But that was tension filled. Though today also they went chupke chupke they were not feeling afraid but were really enjoying their badmashi. Suddenly the clock struck 6 and Sooraj asked Sandhyaji go and get ready. She looked at him but this time she was not crying. There was a smile on her face and he too gave a reassurance nod.

Sandhya got ready and she was just adjusting her hair as Sooraj walked in and started to get dressed. Sandhya looked at him  and she felt a small lump in her throat. But she quickly got over it as she thought how much her becoming IPS means to him. He was her strength and if she became weak at this point she will be letting him down. As she was thinking she felt Sooraj behind her.

She turned and Sooraj was standing there holding her jewellery box.

" Sandhyaji you didn't take any of your jewellery. If some function is there during your training how will you go for it without any jewellery"

" Soorajji there we wear cadet uniforms. And if any function also we are not supposed to look glamorous with heavy jewellery and all. And by the way Soorajji the only real jewellery I need is this one"

She held out her Mangalsutra and smiled at him.

Sooraj said " Ok Sandhyaji I didn't know". Sandhya felt Sooraj a little bit crestfallen. She went near him and took the jewellery box.

" Ok Soorajji don't worry. I will take couple of pieces. You choose which ones you want me to take"

Sooraj opened the jewellery box and together they began to scan its contents. They took each of the set and kept on the bed. Finally at the bottom of the box they found an unopened small red bag.

Sandhya recognized it immediately. The first gift Sooraj had given her. Since she was frustrated with everything going around her at that time she had dumped it in her jewellery box and it had stayed there as she completely forgot about it.

" Sandhyaji open it. It is your choice only. When I took that chain listening to you in that shop even in my wildest dreams I didn't expect to get that girl happily shopping as my bride"

Sandhya was mystified and she opened the bag and took out the chain. She couldn't believe it. It was the exact replica of the chain she had chosen for Ankita Bhabi. The chain taking which she told a husband cannot give his wife a gift more beautiful that that chain.

She looked at Sooraj. Her eyes brimming with tears. He had taken that chain to gift his wife with the thought that she will love it and till today that chain was in her box never looked upon by her. She held that chain in her hand as if it was her life.

Sooraj moved forward. He gently wiped her tears and took the chain from her hand and put it around her neck.

Then he took all the other jewellery and kept them back in the box and looked at her.

Then it dawned on Sandhya on why Sooraj bought that jewellery box. He had not wanted her to take any heavy jewellery. He had just wanted her to carry that chain which was the symbol of his love. The chain was his presence for her.

" Sandhyaji whenever you feel lost, depressed, lacking confidence just hold on to the chain. You will feel me near you to always hold you"

" Soorajji I will hold it not only when I feel lost and depressed. I will hold it every time I remember you, every time I achieve something, every moment I feel happiest so that I know you are equally sharing my happiness"

" Sooraj , Sandhya beendini athe neeche aavo. Train ka waqt ho raha hai. Hai maara ramji. Kis kis ko sambalun " They heard Bhabo shouting from aangan.

Sooraj and Sandhya looked at each other , smiled and hurried to get things done and move to aangan before Bhabo herself come running to their room and further taunts them.

PS: Created as per Vasumma's request. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful..

thank u shruthi ji and vasanthima..
jhema thumbnail
Wonderful OS Shruthi ⭐️
.kat. thumbnail
V nice Shruthi,
Sandy finally took out that chain! I always wanted her to acknowledge his gift n be surprised how he got her that exact chain! 
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Soorajji I will hold it not only when I feel lost and depressed. I will hold it every time I remember you, every time I achieve something, every moment I feel happiest so that I know you are equally sharing my happiness"

Thank you very much Shruthi

This is more than what i imagined
I am crying with some mixed feelings😊
thank you!!!!!
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow shruthi 
superb👏

expected some badmaashi from sandy😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ramadi dont you remember my old OS on this gold chain. That was full of badmashi.😃

Others thank you liking the OS.

Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice shruthiji⭐️😊
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thank you vardhini and rtet for liking it
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thank you Sai, ksp and Aditi for like OS.