Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Me. Wanna cherish my AsYa/KaBhi memories. 
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i definitely will quit. qubool hai is ksg as asad and surbhi jyoti as zoya. its together as asya they make it worth watching. but since one is leaving i dont think i can ever watch one of them alone
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know will have to see how his replacement works out but it will not be the same i might end up quiting.there is no QH without KSG and Surbhi magic.
With a new show in the same time slot, competition for QH with popular actres Sanya and also QH trp so low this was the stupidest decision by production house and channel. If infact karan left then he must have a dammed good reason.
but i have a suspicion that gul and zee very well knew that karan was leaving after his contract was up and now that he finally decided to leave to save face they r calling him unprofessional, a bunch of hipocrites.
As for now only time will tell what will happen to this show, but i know, and i don't care what anyone said surbhi and mohit cannot carry this show.Edited by latanzia - 10 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I luv sj, but I'll still quit.
shweeta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I. Proved today I didn't watch
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I watched the show for the story not for a particular actor or actors in the beginning. It saddness me that KSG is leaving because he did a great job as Asad. With all the news going around I am trying to be positive but awaiting offical word from him. If it is officially confirmed that KSG is leaving I will give a chance for the new actor. From the track record of this show 4Lions manages to find actors with equal or even greater acting ability than the pwrson they replaced. I will make my decision after the person starts and see if there is any chemistry between him and the other cast memebers. This is such a great show and it has an interesting plot and storyline. I hate to see it go down because unfortunately one lead actor is leaving.
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i refuse to watch the show without ksg.
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
feeling are mutual...evn i hv stoped today itself after get to knw abt KSg departure frm d shw...😭😭

sorry subhi...but i cnt imagine anyone as asad...KSG is going to be in my memories for ever as ASAD..*& u as zoya...

love u guys

pari
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
Me no Karan No Qh for me
Goodbye guys
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Won't watch. !!
Seeing Zoya with another man is like betrayal !
I can't !!