India-Forums

Main Naa Bhoolungi
Main Naa Bhoolungi

mystery getting deeper....

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i started watching this show thinking it wud be thriller and of course vikas is there...

the show is getting better now...i know many of u didnt like the first epi...but actually i did not find anything wrong...it is true that they started by showing shikha getting thrown off the cliff...but waise bhi shikha's attempted murder is not a mystery here...the promos already told us that her life is in danger in the hands of her husband...

they started with the promo theme and now they r showing the story from 2 and half years back...

the mystery is getting tighter...although i know sameer has ulterior motive but he seems genuinely in love with shikha...i liked how he said that he has invested emotions in her in the last one month...
his conversation with his parents clearly indicate that he likes shikha and even his parents seem to like her...

i am ready to accept that all this is pretense to win her heart...then r his parents also in this conspiracy or r they totally unaware of their son's motive...but i am sure there is a twist...who is manav is a big question...
i hv a feeling sameer truly loves shikha...if so then y will he want to kill her later on...

i hv another idea...maybe after marriage sameer will be kidnapped by his look alike and that person will be manav...and it will be manav who will try to kill shikha and just before falling she will come to know that this is manav and not sameer...

letz see wat unfolds...

i am totally enjoying the show...

i dont see how sameer will hv any motive to kill shikha considering shikha is a simple girl with no affairs...and if it is not about reincarnation then i really cannot understand wat the motive will be...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monishasriifrini--Kshitz--__smita__..KpopIsLife..-FreeSpirit-MeeraHK...navina...

__smita__ IF-Rockerz
__smita__
__smita__

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Even me..when I watched 1st epi thought manav is her husband's name..than found its sameer..loving the mystery

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoAngevil786

ifrini Goldie
ifrini
ifrini

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the summary,  show looks interesting. Have not been able to catch the episodes this week due to pressure at work and Christmas ..  With so many people and kids in house it is difficult to get hold of laptop Smile
I did not realize they started with Shikha falling down from cliff .. That's interesting .. Well since they were promoting Shikhas attempted murders in promo it makes sense to start from there..  Hope this serial also stays on track with story and concept .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

--Kshitz-- IF-Dazzler
--Kshitz--
--Kshitz--

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
M loving this show...!!!
N the mystery is getting deeper...!!!

adoremevirgo

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
The show is quite interesting!

adoremevirgo

monishasri Goldie
monishasri
monishasri

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
interesting showWink

adoremevirgo

dreamyrose IF-Rockerz
dreamyrose
dreamyrose

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i started watching this show thinking it wud be thriller and of course vikas is there...

the show is getting better now...i know many of u didnt like the first epi...but actually i did not find anything wrong...it is true that they started by showing shikha getting thrown off the cliff...but waise bhi shikha's attempted murder is not a mystery here...the promos already told us that her life is in danger in the hands of her husband...

they started with the promo theme and now they r showing the story from 2 and half years back...

the mystery is getting tighter...although i know sameer has ulterior motive but he seems genuinely in love with shikha...i liked how he said that he has invested emotions in her in the last one month...
his conversation with his parents clearly indicate that he likes shikha and even his parents seem to like her...

i am ready to accept that all this is pretense to win her heart...then r his parents also in this conspiracy or r they totally unaware of their son's motive...but i am sure there is a twist...who is manav is a big question...
i hv a feeling sameer truly loves shikha...if so then y will he want to kill her later on...

i hv another idea...maybe after marriage sameer will be kidnapped by his look alike and that person will be manav...and it will be manav who will try to kill shikha and just before falling she will come to know that this is manav and not sameer...

letz see wat unfolds...

i am totally enjoying the show...

i dont see how sameer will hv any motive to kill shikha considering shikha is a simple girl with no affairs...and if it is not about reincarnation then i really cannot understand wat the motive will be...
i know loving dis show agree wid ur point completley but again the questions goes around 360 n lands a the same point
cuz if sameer actually loved shikha n by chance a duplicate took his place n she found out n he tried to kill her then at the begining she was recalling happy moments with manav who she was calling out it totally makes us stand in the same position where we started from

adoremevirgo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index