Nakuul's Birthday thread prep [[INVITEES ONLY]] - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
@Laila and @Diana 
Guys when collecting the messages, copy and paste it all on here along with their names and twitter ID's so that way i can make a name tag for them. Then i will show you guys how too make one complete post! We can use Disha's birthday wishes template! So that way it will be easier for you both to just simply add your messages into there! So there will be 2 posts for fan messages! One collected by Laila and one by Diana!! 
Also when collecting messages tell everyone the DEADLINE for ALL MESSAGES AND WISHES AND VMS/EDITS is on WEDNESDAY 15TH JANUARY 2014 
That way we have 2 days to get everything together so that the final thread will be AWESOME! 
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

Also when collecting messages tell everyone the DEADLINE for ALL MESSAGES AND WISHES AND VMS/EDITS is on WEDNESDAY 15TH JANUARY 2014 
That way we have 2 days to get everything together so that the final thread will be AWESOME! 

Superb.!!
Edited by Diana08D - 10 years ago
[Headers for all the posts]

Awesome!!!! :-)

@Laila  

-Diana just thought of a great idea! She said we should do a whole post dedicated too his amazing talents! So just words really describing him! So this is how the post layout will work now 

1-Main Thread- MAARIYAH
2-Biography-LAILA
3-Awards- 
4-Talents & Qualities of Nakuul- EVERYONE
5-Fan Messages (Twitter fans and India Forums fans)- DIANA AND LAILA
6-Gifts (includes VM's Edits Collages)- DIANA & LAILA
7-Credits- MAARIYAH
Good😊
@DIANA  @LAILA
Brilliant guys!!
Now once Sidra and Mehvish and hopefully some others help as well
they can contribute 2 awards section, talents and qualities section etc!!
If they cant help we can distribute it amongst ourselves! 

-Ive made the headers!

-Now once messages start coming in, via twitter etc please immediately post a thread here and call it messages, use my title the i have made for the messages section. Copy and paste all messages into that part respectively. Then i will copy and paste Disha's bday messages on here and all u guys have 2 do is just paste in NAKUULS birthday messages and delete the ones from disha! Also write the persons name where the previous name tag was, so then i can make a name tag for that!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

-As for gifts section all edits and vm's go in this section! πŸ˜Š 

-let messages start coming in and i will show u guys what 2 do next but i hope u get the main idea! πŸ˜Š
[QUOTE=PayaDesire95]Hey guys

This thread is made in preparations for Nakuul Mehta's birthday.

Read below only if you are authorized to. If you still want to read despite being uninvited, please make sure this information stays here.

Thanks. 

Nakuul Mehta Biography

Born 17th January 1983 Udaipur, Rajasthan , India 

Father name: pratap singh mehta

Mother name: Shail mehta 

Spouse: Jankee parekh mehta

currently lives in mumbai ,maharashtra 

Originally posted by LailaOo_

Hey girl! U complete this and i will edit it and check for any spelling mistakes ETC, and make the layout for you! But keep going!😊 Except his date of birth is in 1985!! πŸ˜³ He confirmed this also on twitter! πŸ˜Š  Anyways u carry on! I will check this later πŸ˜Š
Ok guys its midnight here! Well gonna be 1AM almost! So you guys keep posting everything u need too on here and i will check this tomorrow morning! For any questions twitter DM me or just leave a message here i will check it! Goodnight guys and u lot r awesome!!

NICE WORK TEAM!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘