Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tys1994

Ahh, so many questions to be answered. Well to be honest I'm lagging a lot on the manga and the anime because it was addicting and I had to concentrate on my entrance exams.๐Ÿ˜ญ But now that I'm free, I'd like to continue reading/watching.๐Ÿ˜ƒ So what would be a better option? I've heard that the anime got cancelled because it had become sub-par with too many filler episodes. Which would be a better option story-wise? Reading the manga or watching the anime?
I guess I'm leaving you with more questions than before๐Ÿ˜†.

manga
i quit watching the anime because of the fillers
-sanika- thumbnail
I just read somewhere that in the present arc, we will get to see all the captain's Bankai's

I am excited to see Aizen's ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tys1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've started reading this manga all over again so it may be a while till I finally reach the latest chapters. So far I've read 150 chapters. Hmm, I'm not sure about Ichigo's body anymore. I won't be surprised if he transforms into some sort of a hybrid of a Shinigami, a Quincy, a Hollow and God knows what else. Maybe the author's planning something big where the inherent traits of each of these groups might aid him. But that remains to be seen. Hopefully this manga won't end early. Atleast not untill I catch up๐Ÿ˜†Edited by tys1994 - 10 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tys1994

I've started reading this manga all over again so it may be a while till I finally reach the latest chapters. So far I've read 150 chapters. Hmm, I'm not sure about Ichigo's body anymore. I won't be surprised if he transforms into some sort of a hybrid of a Shinigami, a Quincy, a Hollow and God knows what else. Maybe the author's planning something big where the inherent traits of each of these groups might aid him. But that remains to be seen. Hopefully this manga won't end early. Atleast not untill I catch up๐Ÿ˜†

The manga is ending re
It is currently on its last arc
-sanika- thumbnail
Spoiler theories on Bleach forums after the latest Chapter!

"

The series ends when ichigo dies and his hollow soul (poison to quincies) returns to to Juha Bach and kills him.

Hold on I thought Uryuu is made to be the successor though. Very Clever Juha, creating a scapegoat to absorb Ichigo's hollow soul so that Uryuu dies in his stead.

Hold on again. Uryuu will tell Ichigo that the only way for Ichigo to kill Juha bach is for Ichigo to kill his best friend Uryuu, and then kill himself...

When this happens Ichigo becomes the soul king (AKA Jesus) and is reborn three days later.

Damn... Everyone can still look forward to Kenpachi though

"
tys1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

The manga is ending re
It is currently on its last arc

Dammit
tys1994 thumbnail
Well I'm almost making up for the lost time but I doubt I'll catch up before it is finished. With the college and exams back on schedule๐Ÿคข I mostly just stick to One shots nowadays. Although I do wish I could read this all in one go. I hope it ends spectacularly though. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by tys1994 - 10 years ago
Itachi41 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rukia looked badass in today's manga. It's interesting to see she has no fear. O_o
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itachi41

Rukia looked badass in today's manga. It's interesting to see she has no fear. O_o

I am really loving the new Rukia
She was always badass, but they never really gave her screen time as an action figure.
I am glad to see her finally kicking some serious ass !
-sanika- thumbnail
As much as I am estatic that Byakuya is back, I wish for once Kubo sensei lets Rukia have the center stage and defeat an enemy by herself! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก