My theory

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Ok I am going to go out on a limb and say this 'murder' is set up.  Either by:
Umaang and Tripti to defame and get Gopi out of their way and to break Koki as she believes that 'her Gopi vahu' cannot do such a thing.

Or

But GoShKi themselves who somehow drug Umaang making him unconscious and set up the scene.  Both Umaang and Tripti have been slippery so far.  But the sign of her husband's 'lifeless' body lying there may make Trupti drop her guard and the truth comes out in her grief.

Like I say, it is my theory only.  I could be wrong and Gopi has indeed killed Umaang.  

Have I said that I hate the way Gopi is now? Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915AlwaysNazimfanyessehmA HUGE FANRitu-RainbowcatxoNISHADEEP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My theory" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I feel umang has been murdered but by someone else and gopi is taking the blame ...

I am actually enjoying this avatar of gopi...she seems more like a normal human being who would be angry and full of resentment for someone who is playing with her sister's life...I never liked the all forgiving never hold a grudge gopi...but then umang is not family..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NISHADEEP

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I have always wanted a stronger and more human Gopi but mostly I wanted her to stand up for herself and her family. Not some jumped up, rude upstart who appeared on the scene merely five minutes ago.  Radha is still a stranger to her and has been quite rude to everyone.  Why cry a river over someone who doesn't care.

NISHADEEP

Simi0808

Simi0808

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
In the recent episodes Gopi is appearing to lose her temper on seeing Umang. Even Kokila points out the same to her. So maybe Umang does something really terrible and Gopi kills him in a fit of rage. While Gopi is forgiving of people who harm only her (to the extent of being a doormat), she cannot tolerate someone harming her family.

NISHADEEP

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Yaa maybe she lost her temper because Umang was doing something maybe stealing their money, and she just happened to have a knife in her hand and threatened him with it...but accidently attacked which killed him...Gopi is not the sort of person who will kill him on purpose that's for sure...

Hmm maybe she is taking the blame like it was Radha maybe who killed Umang accidently...

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Just want this track over...pls enough with umang and radha. .. let's end this madness... In all likelihood gopi doing this to protect someone. ..she's ready to sacrifice ahem and me era for radha... very very bad... poor ahemji...he's the only one I feel sorry for. ...

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Just want radha umang to be over. Its driving me nuts.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top