love confession on Christmas

Posted: 10 years ago

Love confession on christmas

It's a sory of two music teachers who had a lot of mean  for each others but realised later...

Raghunath and antra kaul, music teacher of a reputated school in mumbai.  They both were  very telented as well as very cool so favourite of all the students and staff members.

It was 23 dec, Saturday.  both were busy  for the prepartion of chrismas celebration...and watching final rehersal of their students...

Raghunath- antra, students are ready I think no more rehersal is required,  tomorrow is Sunday so now students should take some rest  and on monday they have to perofrm . and function will start at evening around 4 pm so we have some time on Monday also if something is necessary.

you also need some rest, offcourese you have to look smart too.while smirking...

Antra- ohhh mr raghu, only I need a rest,,,what about you..???

Raghu- no antra, I look handsome as usual so no need of retst and all ...smiling. just joking yr. I will sleep whole Sunday. Even me too reqired some rest..

Both smiled each others when principal  (Mr. kaul) came to them..

Mr kaul- so all prepartions is complete now as I know you both are very telented.

Raghunath- yeah sir, everything is complete. It will be grand function.

Mr kaul- I know but I have a request from both of you.

Antra- yeah sir, please say. If you want any changes or some addition..??

Mr kaul- yes I want a addition., I want that you both together also perform  for this funtion. And pls it's a request not a order.. I want to show our guests that  how pricious dimonad teachers we have.

Raghu thought a while and said- ok sir, we both will perfrom, don't worry.

Antara smiled a liitle bit as giving her  assurance.

Mr kaul. Thanks. I know you have a little time but you both are amzing . all the best.(and leaves)

Antra and raghu were staring each others because they both have made a plan to take some rest  but now they had some other task.

Raghu- antra, don't worry, you are a amazing dancer. And we need a sinlge rehersal and we can perform well. Tomorrow is Sunday so we will meet for an hour in evening and will prepare.

Antara- raghu, I have some argent work on Sunday. Can we prepare today..???

Raghu-antara, now..??? we are are very tired..are you sure..???

Antra-yes raghu , we can't leave it for tomorrow. And I have selected song also. We will perform  on it..

Song ------TUM HO PAS MERE, SATH MERE TUM HO.

They both were practing for 2 hrs without stopping. And lost in each others.

Antra comes in her sense and said- raghu, its sufficent I think. We can do it. Now I have to leave . bye

Next day, it was Sunday evening. Raghu came to market to hang on with his friends as he saw antra with a boy. They both were busy in buying some toys and clothes.

Raghu to himself in anger - it was a necessary work of you antra,.you could tell me that you have to meet someone and go for shopping,..

On ther side antra was busy in purchsing some gifts.

Antra- mr ayaz, I think we have purchased  gifts almost for all the childrens. If anyone is left, please tell me because you know very well about all the children of your orphan house. You are doing a noble work. I just want to give my contribution  on this christmar those children. And that's a reason I asked you for come with me .

(AYAZ- owner of a orphan home, its near to antra's school. Antra goes there to teach children in her free time and always try to put smile on their faces. She is the JAAN of all the children.they all loves her a lot. Ayaz and antara just have a formal relations with each others.)

Ayaz- no miss antra, you already have purchsed a lot for childrens. I am really grateful to GOD  that  He has sent you as a SANTA for children. These will be best gifts ever because these are not only gifts but so much your affaction and love you want to give those children.

Antra- it's a honour to me that I could contribute and put smile on children. But I have a request to you, I want that please you don't discuss about it to anyone. Even don't tell children about it. You put those gifts to them at today  night...I will join all of them tomorrow evening at chrismas party  around 7 pm because I also have function in my school but I will try to come there as soon as possible.

Ayaz leaves the place antra goes to a shop and purchased a blue shirt.

It's a Monday morning.

Everyone was busy for preparing their respective task for the function.

Antra was also reached and saw raghu with children.

Antara- hello raghu, goodmorning. Everything is fine right...and we can also rehesal for our dance if required

Raghu- no I am busy, we will (said in a anger mode and went away from there.)

Antra was noticing that from morning, raghu is not talking to antra proplerly . even didn't give a smile which antara liked most about him.

In the evening,function was started. Students were perfroming and all the guest and parents were aprriciating them. Now it was a last performance from the students and now antra and raghu's name were anounced for their performance...all were eagerly waiting for them.

Raghu was in western outwear and antra was in saree. Both were looking stunning. Music stared and they both have started to perfrom. Everyone was clapping during all the performance of them everyone was so much haapy but there was not a single smile on raghu and antra's face . they both were giving expressions according to music.

There was so much passion,love and anger in raghu's eyes, antra could felt very well, and other side antra was controlling her tears from rolling..she was restless during the dance to see raghu in such a condition...

Everyone appricated them for their great performance and both left the stage because now it was the time of prize distribution.

Antra came to raghu and said- what happened raghu..??? why are you behaving so rude to me..?? will you please tell me what is my mistake..??

Raghu"ohhh so u really do care of mine. ...u lied me. you said that you have some argent work on Sunday so couldn't practice  and I saw you in the market with your...(raghu stops sudden)

Antra- couldn't say anything to raghu. She never expected these all from raghu and left him  with teary eyes.

Raghu was so much in anger and didn't stop antara.

He went to his cabin and  was about to leave he saw a gift on his table .he took the gift an surprised to see name ,,,,,,,dear raghu,,,,,from antra... There  was beautiful blue color shirt. But he was in so much anger . took it in his hand and  After a while he came outside the school and just thought that its too late and how will antara go to home..??? he looked for her here and there but coulnd't find her.

Raghu called a peon and asked if you saw antra mam..?? is shehas  left the school..??

Peon-je sahab, antra mam has left the school and she went to there (pointed orphan home). You know sir, antra mam daily goes there after school time to spend some time with those children and teach them also. She came there  Yesterday night also with ayaz sahab and  handed  gifts for those children. Ayaz sahab is a owner of the orphan. He is very good person.  I know him very well.

Raghu couldn't belive on his ears...how i can be so rude to antra..?? and went to the direction of orphan home.

He stood the gate of the orphan home as he saw antra, playing with those children but moist eyes.

Antra was trying her best to hide her tears because she never wanted to spoil the mood of those children, loved her very much.

Raghu couldn't control to him more and came to her and said...antara,

antara turned behind , actually she wanted to confirm as she listened is true or not.

Raghu was there, very close to her and wearing that blue shirt antra gave him as christmas gift.

Antra -raghu please leave, I am busy .

Raghu--- hello children, merry christmas..so you got your gifts from santa...haan..

All the children said in a very loud voice yyesss. We got.

Raghu- ok will you please request to your santa to give me my gift..??

One child came to raghu and said-what you want uncle..?? santa will fulfill your each wish.

Antara- children, dinner is ready now. So you have it. We will enjoy later.

Antra-raghu,what is this..?? why you came here..??

Raghu- I want my gift from santa...your gift is also very good. You know what suits me. see I am wearing it. Antara just ingored him and was about to leave,raghu hold her hand and pulled towards him.

I am sorry antara. I couldn't bear to see you with another person. I don't know what had happened to me that time..and bent down on his knees.

Offered a ring to antara-will you marry me..???

Antra couldn't control on her tears  and no more anger she could show.took the ring and headed head in yes.

It was the best christmas gift of those they got ..

i worte it in super fast speed so please bear all the mistake...πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Smaggy - 10 years ago
Aww to cute πŸ˜³
Loved it so much specially Rantara πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Roy.nikki143

Aww to cute πŸ˜³
Loved it so much specially Rantara πŸ˜‰

yr wo to main lead hai...but supporter bhi chaiye hote hai na to daal diye..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
lovely yr...πŸ˜ƒ
its really the best christmas gift ever😳
hey megha so lovely update yr..πŸ‘πŸ˜³
raghu is so possessive fr antara...πŸ˜†
too good...😊i loved itπŸ€—
Originally posted by sweetieswagata

lovely yr...πŸ˜ƒ
its really the best christmas gift ever😳
yeah i thought that we should meet them on christmas πŸ˜†  
Originally posted by Tsuchi

hey megha so lovely update yr..πŸ‘πŸ˜³
raghu is so possessive fr antara...πŸ˜†
too good...😊i loved itπŸ€—

haan its a unique qualtiy of raghuπŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Smaggy

yr wo to main lead hai...but supporter bhi chaiye hote hai na to daal diye..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Woh to thek but ek time pe ayaz and raghu strange πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by Roy.nikki143

Woh to thek but ek time pe ayaz and raghu strange πŸ€£πŸ€£
yr kuch or name yaad he nh aya...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or both are different yr🀣 very different 
Originally posted by Smaggy

yr kuch or name yaad he nh aya...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or both are different yr🀣 very different 
Mehgna tussi cha gayee πŸ€£πŸ€£ Humse ek nai sambhalta tu 2 ko ley aeye too good πŸ˜‰