CID

Ajastratru's Daughter

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 30 May 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Can someone fill me in on the Ajastratru's personal life. There was supposed to be journalist Swetha following him and taking pictures of him and his daughter .. What was that about.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ajastratru's Daughter" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

glamour_girl

glamour_girl

Posted: 30 May 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Well I'm not sure either fortvpur. We don't even see her nowaday's!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 30 May 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
In an interview by Anoop Soni (Ajatshatru), I read that they were planning to develop that Shweta track where Ajatshatru woos Shweta and they fall in love but I think now that latter is busy with Sarrkkar that won't materialize. Smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 02 June 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Earlier this year like in Feb  they had shown Swetha in the show where she kept hounding ACP Ajatshatru who kept getting annoyed with her and warned her to stay away. Swetha then with her photographer took photos of ACP and his daughter secretly. And also did some research where she found that the girl was not ACP's daughter. While the ACP was on a case out of town his daughter is watching tv where the news reporter (Swetha) was saying that it was really nice of ACP to have taken care of the girl as his daughter although that she was not his daughter. The daughter sees this is stunned and upset and runs from home. ACP gets mad and threatens Swetha where Swetha reminds him he is the keper of law and its citizens and not detroyer. The daughter ends up at her grandma's place and ACP comes there but she does not want to go with him.

I am not sure what happened after that but you are righ Bluepink she did end up getting busy with Saarkkar. I think she is coming back as yesterday I saw her in the promos. 

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 02 June 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Actually after that the daughter gets kidnapped and Shweta helps in rescuing her. Ajatshatru thanks her for that. But then she was never shown after that. I just saw latest promo where Shweta is back.

kitu

Goldie

kitu

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Really!! how nice! but they didn't justified what exactly journalist Sunidhi told Ishika < AJATSHTRU'S DAUGHTER> about ajatshtru as she came back to him? DO YOU KNOW? PLEASE BLUEPINK TELL ME NA!!!!!!! COZ I HAVE NEVER SEEN D EARLIEST SHOW THATS ON 30TH MAYSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.