Crime patrol: Dastak

EDT: And Justice For All... (27th December) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Berryrogers

Berryrogers

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hi,

In this case of "theft" amounting Rs.57.60, I'm intrigued to see the how easy it was to ignore the incompetence of the defending lawyer. Is/ was there no clause to dismiss this case anytime earlier than this? Why there's no law which can hold professionals responsible towards any undoing towards their clients? Was that even investigated? Are there any chances that the lawyer was just milking his client for money?

Hope crime patrol investigates and brings this forward to the broader community.

Regards,
B

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EDT: And Justice For All... (27th December) (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

The case proved that Indian Law System is totally hopeless...Angry
No Scope for Justice at all...

Thumbs Down to the Post-Master for producing 4 kids. 2 kids after he had NO job to feed them.
The death of his kids was NOT accident but MURDER by the parents.

I agree 4 kids with no job in hand...Angry
But I missed the portion ..how the 2 kids die?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
It could be that the lawyer was just dragging it for money but why someone as poor as a postman. If it was some rich dude with money to throw around it would make more sense. I just think he was incompetent and didn't know what to do.

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I read the actual story behind it. Actually 3 kids died. They died because they fell ill and there was no money for their proper treatment. Plus lack of proper food and other basic amenities.

Ritu-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

What kind of justice is this? Was this really justice?

That's why I put injustice because it could be called justice by the courts but that's it. It won't be called justice by anyone else!

Ritu-

satyanveshi

Groupbie

satyanveshi

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Insaaf: Umakant Mishra: Indian postman cleared of stealing 57.60 rupee (less than $1) after 29 years (Episode 325 on 27th Dec 2013)

The story of a man who spent 29 years of his life for a punishment that probably was not done by him and even it was done by him, he should have got so delayed judgment? Mr. Umakant Mishra, a Harjindar Nagar- Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) resident who spent 29 years of his life in getting judgment of a theft of 57 rupee 60 paisa. That was on July 13, 1984. He was working at Harjindar Nagar post office. A case was registered against him for stealing 57.60 rupees and immediately got suspended. City police booked him under criminal case of breach of trust. 

- See more at: http://crimepatroldastak.blogspot.in/2013/12/umakant-mishra-indian-postman-cleared.html#sthash.KC5J1Nq4.dpuf

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Originally posted by Muskaan92

The case proved that Indian Law System is totally hopeless...Angry
No Scope for Justice at all...

Thumbs Down to the Post-Master for producing 4 kids. 2 kids after he had NO job to feed them.
The death of his kids was NOT accident but MURDER by the parents.

I agree 4 kids with no job in hand...Angry
But I missed the portion ..how the 2 kids die?

It is horrible. I laughed a lot when the wife was shown pregnant...I was like: This man is unemployed and for TIME PASS he is producing kids...LOL

The kids died due to malnutrition and improper care. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top