Saraswatichandra Written Update of 24th December 2013

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Saraswatichandra Written Update of 24th December 2013

The Episode starts with Guniyal tells Badimaa that yet  Badi Bhabhi is annoyed with us cause we had hurt her regarding Kalika and Yash. Badimaa says May be she will forget everything when Kalik's  have her first baby and we are welcome her child.. Dada ji  comes and says that they will leave  from there early and Kumud  agree with him and says she wants to eat Guava at their farm in the way these are so sweets... Saras laugh hearing them. Kaka comes with Guava..Kumud excited to see Guava..Kusum also there and Looks upset. Yash says we need an extra car for Dada ji. Saras says I have a travel agent number, I will talk to him. Saras leaves and Kusum  also Leaves after making an excuse. Kusum looks out Saras and She sees him coming and hides. She makes a Plan and bumps into Saras purposely.

Saras holds her. Kusum stares at him holding him. Kumud sees this  and stunned. Saras see the kamarbandh. He says is this Kumud's Kamarbandh ?  Kusum smiles and  says yes, but now it's mine, Kumud gave it to me, I did not ask her for it. Kumud cries to see that. Saras says there is a difference between love and things. It's only love which can't be given upon asking. He leaves. Kusum  smile and Kumud cries. Kusum touches Kamarbandh .

Kumud comes to Saras and turn. Saras stops her and says I need to talk to you. Kumud says even I have to talk. Saras says Kusum wore your Kamarbandh. Kumud says yes, I know, I have seen it.

Kusum is in her getting Happy thinks how Saras wearing her Kamarbandh.. She says we get anything if we wish it by heart, and  one day I will get you like I got this kamarbandh. She smiles. Danny comes to her room and sees her with the chunri he gave her..Danny says so you hate me so much that you want to tear this. He takes the chunrii from Kusum's Hand and  about to tear just Kusum says I was making it twisted not want to tear it. Danny says I do not know this he says  sorry to her and help her to twisting it.

Kumud says Saras I thought Danny and Kusum are coming closer but I saw love for you in her eye. She won't come close to Danny. Saras says she will realize it one day. Kusum says she loves you. Saras says she does not love me, she does not know love cause love is sacrifice.

Danny asks Kusum can I ask you three questions. Danny asks do you hate me. Kusum says no. Danny then asks but you don't love me right. Kusum is being silent. Danny looks at her.. Kusum says third question? Danny says will you help me or I will try always. Kusum says this was not your question. Danny looks at her.

Kumud tells Saras that love means sacrifice for me, but it's not the same for Kusum,. Kumud says my whole family is hurt by this marriage,. Saras hold Kumud's hand and she says Kusum is in much pain. Saras says Danny loves her a lot, understand this. Kumud says who will explain this to Kusum.. Saras says what do you mean and says you mean I should leave from here. Kumud cries and says yes, it would be good for all of us. Saras holds her and says what do you think, everything will be fine if I leave, why do you always make me away from yourself. Kumud says we don't have any other option. Saras says we have an option, Kumud asks what. Saras says marry me, make our relation complete..He wipes her tears and takes out a sindoor box and says we have spent much time between apart... And now it's the time for us to be united . Dada ji looks at them. Saras is about to fill Kumud's maang.

Saras says my heart is asking me to fill your maang but the day when you tell the world that Saraswatichandra is only yours, that day I will fill this sindoor in your Maang. He looks at her. He throws the Soindoor Box.. Rah na kuch bhi Playing In BG.. Kumud cries seeing him throw the sindoor. The sindoor falls on her. Saras leaves with teary eyes.. Kumud touches the sindoor which fell on her face and cries. Kalika comes there and sees the sindoor on the ground. She asks Kumud about it..Kalika She tries to wipe it but Kumud stops her holding her hand. Kalika says the food is ready, come.Kumud says I am not hungry. Kalika is happy and leaves. Kumud cries and picks the sindoor box .

Kusum is happy thinking about her planned fall on Saras. Kalika comes to Kusum and says don't keep Kumud's plate as she won't be having food . Saras hears this and leaves. Kalika smiles and thinks Saras also went, now even Kusum &  Danny also won't have food, these four are Falls in Love Rog... Kusum leaves and Kalika smile.

Precap:
Saras asks Kumud to have fruits else he won't eat. Kumud holds his hands and they feed each other .

Ps:  apologies for any grammar/English related Mistek.. Will try to improve it

pl. Hit the Like button😳

Pl. Hit the Chaska meter

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail