Do Dil Ek Jaan

.::Alvida Na Kehna: Tribute to Our Jaans - NiYaz/RaNtara::. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

gargi21

gargi21

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Oh my goooddd!!! This is d best thread i have ever seen...
Seriously no words left for praises...
Thank u sooo much everyone for such beautiful messages n vms n above n all u dear such a lovely thread...
Luv u niyaz... Party

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucineShiny13liana2304sari26diva82miss_bennetkhushix-Gaganjot-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Alvida Na Kehna: Tribute to Our Jaans - NiYaz/RaNtara::. (Page 6)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liana2304

Goldie

liana2304

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Fantastic post . Can't express my feelings when i am seen that post . I don t have words how to praise . Just everything very very very super . 
All Rantarians big Hug .
Lots of love for all of you . Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucinesari26Shiny13diva82khushix-Gaganjot-

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Beautiful thread guys!
We will miss you NiYaz!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucineShiny13liana2304diva82khushix-Gaganjot-

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
First of all beautiful thread! in the Background Hearing 'mera mahi tu' just have brought tears in my eyes.. i can't believe the journey has ended so fast with Raghu and Antara but we can't Change it still thanks to Nikita and Ayaz to potraying These two characters so beautifully they have just done their best and worked hard as fans we can see it other ppl were blind! Raghu and Antara will still live together not on the earth but in HEAVEN <3

I have fallen in LOVE with These characters because everything felt so real their love,pain just everything.

Without them there is no DDEJ for any of us because they were, are and always will be our Do Dil Ek Jaan.

i wish Nikita and Ayaz all the best for their future Projects and from now on i will say i cant wait for their epi in YHA

Edited by -SweetDesire- - 25 December 2013 at 2:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucineShiny13liana2304sari26diva82miss_bennetkhushix-Gaganjot-ankusanu

harshita1996

Goldie

harshita1996

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Amazing post n the thread is just beautiful...Clap
Thank yu so much the song mahi tu brings tears..
I feel emotional.. the msgs n vms specially d Niyaz goodbye videoCry I felt so damn emotional...
Thank u so much Niyaz..thank yu..
I cant believe ka d journey of Rantara has ended so soon..Cry
But All d best Niyaz..!! We love yu..
I hope dat u guys get best of d best..
We hope to see u back together..Clap

Fr nw mi waiting fr YHA..
Oh god pls come soon...Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucineShiny13liana2304sari26diva82miss_bennetkhushix-Gaganjot--SweetDesire-ankusanu

SM-ILE

SM-ILE

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Love to all those who contributed in making this thread so beautiful.  I never imagined that it would look so good!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart because I don't think Ayaz and Nikita deserve anything less than this!

I never could say goodbyes without tears in my eyes and sobbing !  I have been to different parts of this country and have left each and every place with tears in my eyes!  I started watching this show when I was sick, bored and lonely.  I started because I accidently moved the remote to the show.   But once I started I was hooked to this fascinating story.  As already been told, all of us loved Raghunath Naik even though he was imperfect in many ways but because he had a heart of gold, and loved Antara for what she stood for a girl with values and ideals, a no nonsense person.  With the leap, I don't feel like watching this story anymore!   The problem here is not only the love for the characters but also the love for the actors. They were good onscreen and their off screen masti was a treat to watch. 

In a span of a few days I joined this forum and twitter much to the amazement of members of my family!  This was all because of the side effects of the serial.  The forum had become a battleground as it were for all the fans, especially when they learnt about the leap!  I too joined the fray by engaging myself in all the discussions.

Ayaz and Nikita have a bright future ahead of them.  With so much of love from fans they have to reach the success that we wish for them.  Waiting for YHA and hope for many more new projects for them.  May the new year bring good news for Niyaz as well as fans!  

Thanks for accepting me in this forum.  Hopefully we will remain in contact if not on this forum then on another Niyaz project !  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucineShiny13liana2304miss_bennetkhushix-Gaganjot--SweetDesire-ankusanu

MissAmnell

MissAmnell

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
First of all thanks for such a mindblowing farewell thread! Clap It looks amazing! Thank you to all who gave their time and contributed to do this thread for our beautiful RaNtara and NiYaz!
I have got so emotional watching and reading this thread. I will miss not seeing new moments with RaNtara, but I will cherish all the amazing scenes we've got to see and watch them again and again! Thanks to Ayaz and Nikita for bringing RaNtara to life so beautifully! I wish you all the best for the future and can't wait to see you again onscreen together!

And to finish this post, I would like to thank you all for making this forum such a great place. Even if I wasn't a very active member, I loved coming here and read the great episodes reviews, analysis and fangirling over getting offscreen segments and our RaNtara!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SM-ILECapucineliana2304miss_bennet-Gaganjot-khushix-SweetDesire-ankusanu

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I cannot believe Rantara ended the way they ended. I cried so much. They did not deserve this. *sigh*. I am never watching Nautanki serials again. I am gonna really miss them :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CapucineMissAmnellliana2304miss_bennetkhushix-Gaganjot-Delena-cioushoneybees22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top