Do Dil Ek Jaan

.::Alvida Na Kehna: Tribute to Our Jaans - NiYaz/RaNtara::. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Ayaz and Nikita this show is incomplete without you two!!! I am seriously going to miss Raghu and Antara!! Thank you for giving us such memorable moments!!!

There is no DDEJ without NiYaz! Embarrassed

PS: jottt me messaged gur and mel...
you can also ...double pressure ROFL

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 24 December 2013 at 2:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CapucineShiny13liana2304sari26.Muskhaan.miss_bennetkhushixRantaraolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Alvida Na Kehna: Tribute to Our Jaans - NiYaz/RaNtara::. (Page 4)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Rantara will be in our hearts forever. They'll be missed. <3 I'm very excited to see our Niyaz back in YHA. <3

Do Dil Ek Jaan has ended for us but I don't regret it. This love story will always be remembered.

Lovely thread guys. =]

-Jot.

PS: This thread is not a GA? Shocked Can I get that done? Shocked
Yes u can, but Gags has msged gur/mel i think... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucineliana2304Angel-Jot.khushixRantaraolic

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gaganjot-

Ayaz and Nikita this show is incomplete without you two!!! I am seriously going to miss Raghu and Antara!! Thank you for giving us such memorable moments!!!

Oh teri. Double pressure toh ho gaya. ROFL Told Meli too as well and she said she would from her laptop. =P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Capucineliana2304miss_bennetkhushixRantaraolic

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

double post.. IF -_-

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 24 December 2013 at 2:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Capucineliana2304Rantaraolic

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Originally posted by -Gaganjot-

Oh teri. Double pressure toh ho gaya. ROFL Told Meli too as well and she said she would from her laptop. =P
Yay!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Capucineliana2304Rantaraolic

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
ResBig smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Capucineliana2304

.Safina.

Goldie

.Safina.

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Beautiful thread! Heart
I'm speechless and so emotional...all I would like to say is that I'll really miss our NiYaz and their outstanding portrayal of our RanTara. :( There can't be 'Do Dil Ek Jaan' without its jaans! Wish them all the best for their future plans and can't wait to watch them create magic one more time in Yeh Hai Aashiqui. Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucineShiny13liana2304sari26miss_bennetkhushix

Shiny13

Goldie

Shiny13

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
A beautiful thread to two very special people, couldn't have been done better. And reading what everyone has written, I can see how special Raghu and Antara have always been and this was made possible only by our Niyaz..Ayaz Ahmed & Nikita Sharma. I started watching the show by seeing the promos, a Kashmiri girl knitting her lover's name and the hero with gun shots. My mind went wild with imagination thinking how the story would be told and I waited for the breathtaking romance in Kashmir to unfold. Sadly the story teller left it midway but in my heart I still visualise Raghu & Antara meeting finally in those snowclad mountains, hugging each other tightly after their long seperation and after all the terrible betrayals they had to overcome to get their love...they lived happily ever after. I have always had a leaning towards happy endings and I am not going to let go off this image. I enjoyed seeing them from day one. The boldness of Antara but still maintaining her shyness was beautifully done by Nikita. And Ayaz made the rugged limit ka gunda alive and his stunts were a treat to watch. Their initial nok jhoks, their falling in love, their confession and the pain & happiness was a beautiful journey for us. Ayaz & Nikita's awesome chemistry made it all possible. Though the journey was not too long, I will always treasure these two people who have left some beautiful memories to remember and whose offscreen interviews always make my day bright. I hope they will always keep this beautiful friendship they share. I remembered this song when I finished reading the thread...Abhi naa jao chod kar, ke dil abhi bara nahi. Abhi abhi tho aaye ho, bahar banke chaye ho...but I know it is not farewell forever as I excitedly wait to see them together in the new show. Smile

Edited by Shiny13 - 25 December 2013 at 1:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CapucineMissAmnell.Muskhaan.liana2304diva82sari26khushix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top