Do Dil Ek Jaan

.::Alvida Na Kehna: Tribute to Our Jaans - NiYaz/RaNtara::. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
this is the best post ever made on this forum 
rantara were the best r the best and will always be 
niyaz r just too good always will remain in my heart and always my fav will never for get them all life love them soo much and will miss them like hell. they played the roles of raghu and antara like they were them, their expressions the way they shows emotions were beautiful. the time they were in the show the show was super duper hit but the moment a new charecter came in the show took a different turn and went into the wrong direction. everything was ruined rantaras life were destoryed but when they got back togather they never knew they wil never be one while they were alive so death came their way but for us they will always remain DO DIL EK JAAN. this was one of the best shoes ever but becuase of one person and the cvs the show was ruined they had time t change it but they didnt bother to listen to fns and did what they wantedd to and the show ended forever the only memories that live r rantara niyaz moments.NIYAZ RANTARA WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!!

Edited by honeybees22 - 24 December 2013 at 1:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucine.Muskhaan.Shiny13liana2304sari26miss_bennetkhushix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Alvida Na Kehna: Tribute to Our Jaans - NiYaz/RaNtara::. (Page 3)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Minni147

IF-Rockerz

Minni147

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
RES

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liana2304

goodstorywins

goodstorywins

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Though I promised myself that I won't cry when Rantara would leave this world, I couldn't control my emotions when I saw their last moments. Even their last scene together was heart wrenchingly beautiful. I never thought that I would be connected to fictional characters so much that it would seem to me the end of the world if anything happens to them. But I am happy that they are together now. They are in peace, they are living their dreams in heaven and we can imagine their happily ever after there. They have left this selfish world but not our heart. They will always be there. Their innocence, their purity, their love and hatred will be remembered by us forever. So many good memories have gathered in my mind about them in the last 7 months. And along with this, so many good friends I have made here. I want to thank Rantara for all of these beautiful things those have been introduced in my life in the last few months.

When I think about my favourite scenes about them, I can't even choose. Their every scene was magical. Their every interaction, every gesture, every dialogue whether it is romantic or sarcastic or funny-every single thing about this fantastic couple was utterly brilliant. Rantara made me smile even when my personal life sucked and amplified my happiness when I was already happy. They made me wait for 9 pm so eagerly that several times I used to pray that why isn't the time flying??LOL
They will live within us forever.

Rantara became so special for us since the first promo because of these two wonderful persons; Ayaz Ahmed and Nikita Sharma. I want to say you two that I have  hardly seen such a screen burning chemistry in any couple on TV. You have breathed in the characters of Raghu and Antara. You two have given your souls in this show. Not only on screen but off screen also you have made us love you with your cute jokes and honest interactions with viewers. I still remember, I used to check IF and FB every morning for your interviews if there was any. That was my first work in the morning.LOL I wish you a very best level of luck in your life. May God bless you with all the happiness and success that you two deserve and I hope to see you soon in another good show with better PH.

P.S- Khushi, the forum is looking as beautiful as you are. And Gaglu, Sia, Harshu, Sari, Chetu, and Optimisticeyes- Special thanks for your hard work and write ups.
P.S.S-Gaglu, your VM is making me emotional in every 30 minutes. That merging of male and female version is really sensuous!!

Edited by goodstorywins - 25 December 2013 at 12:56am

MissAmnell.Muskhaan.Shiny13liana2304sari26miss_bennetkhushixankusanu

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
RES!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liana2304

Rantaraolic

IF-Sizzlerz

Rantaraolic

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot guys for this amazing thread! This thread has really left me speechless!
Thanks a lot to the people that contributed to it and to the people that took time out to make this!

Lastly, This is not a farewell...they will remain alive in my heart forever and i will cherish their memories every single day! Big smileBig smileBig smile Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellgoodstorywinsCapucine.Muskhaan.sari26Shiny13liana2304khushixDelena-ciousankusanu

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Dancingcelebrating Our Jaans - Our RaNtara

Edited by Delena-cious - 24 December 2013 at 2:28pm

MissAmnellCapucineShiny13liana2304.Muskhaan.sari26khushixankusanu

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
AWSOME THREAD GIRLS...Clap
MISSING MY RANTARA SO MUCHCry
BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS ALLIVE IN MY HEART!!Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CapucineMissAmnell.Muskhaan.Shiny13liana2304khushixankusanu

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Rantara will be in our hearts forever. They'll be missed. <3 I'm very excited to see our Niyaz back in YHA. <3

Do Dil Ek Jaan has ended for us but I don't regret it. This love story will always be remembered.

Lovely thread guys. =]

-Jot.

PS: This thread is not a GA? Shocked Can I get that done? Shocked

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 24 December 2013 at 2:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnell.Muskhaan.Shiny13liana2304sari26mi7chimeskhushixDelena-ciousankusanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top