Do Dil Ek Jaan

.::Alvida Na Kehna: Tribute to Our Jaans - NiYaz/RaNtara::. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Thank you to everyone who have contributed to this thread in a very short time! Hug 

I wont say much about the show.. I will miss it, yes! but my journey with it ends with Raghu and Antara. I will forever miss them! <3 Ayaz & Nikita, it was a pleasure watching you both as Rantara.. thank you!

To everyone here, thank you for being such lovely members and friends. I've made some really good friends here and this wont be the end of our friendship! you guys know who you are! :P lol

Over to Catty :)

Originally posted by Catatonic_Cat

Sometimes life is all about taking the long winding path to finding what you are seeking and while DDEJ has ended on a bitter note for us, I am still happy for the initial Rantara story that made my days short and my nights longer as I dreamed about Raghu and Antara and the love that transcended monetary and cultural boundaries only to encounter a road block in the form of fate's cruel twist. But for me Raghu and Antara 's love is absolute, an unmitigated meeting of souls, that no death , no amateur production house or writer can butcher. And Ayaz and Nikita who made these characters dear to me have managed to make a space in my "oh so cynical heart" The long winding path continues, maybe with stops at certain junctures but I am sure we will see the classic enactment of ultimate love and passion from Ayaz and Nikita in long due. So will not say goodbye but "au revoir" or in English terms "Goodbye until we meet again"
Also something I wrote on 3rd December:
"Tujhe Dekhon Main Bheegi Aankhon Se

Dil Har Pal Hai Toote Taare Sa

Har Raat Jaloon Din Din Pighloon Main 

Teri Chaahat Main Hoon Awaara Sa"

You cannot choose what touches your heart, stirs your soul,and yet there you are in love with fictional characters. Sometimes words are inadequate to express why a simple love story of Mumbai Gangster and a Kashmiri Girl becomes so important to you. I have lived and loved Raghu and Antara's story like no other love story on Indian TV. The young innocence of love, their need for each other, all made me want to cocoon them in a cage of love. Their story never ends for me even if Do Dil Ek Jaan ends and these moments of love will always be special for me. For beautiful friendships made, for a sisterhood that lives beyond the show and extends in real life, for Ayaz Ahmed and Nikita Sharma and their portrayal of Raghu and Antara so perfectly that brought us so much joy. Raghu Antara, you have been a joy to watch and experience.

Edited by khushix - 24 December 2013 at 11:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellnbw16SM-ILEShiny13liana2304.Muskhaan.miss_bennetjyoti06-SweetDesire-ankusanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Alvida Na Kehna: Tribute to Our Jaans - NiYaz/RaNtara::. (Page 2)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Its not goodbye to Raghu and Antara because they are immortal. even in death, they are together.
right now, i dont know what has come over me, i'm in tears right now. probably it is because i am listening to this one song whilst writing 

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

Raghu and Antara. how easily i fell in love with you. i still cant belive that it was has been just yesterday when i saw you both for the first time and that one moment which connected me to both of you. your tears, your smile, your pain, your joy, your anger, your anguish, your confusions, your determinations ... everything was just so beautiful. its like we were there in every emotion they conveyed. the two pious souls raghu and antara, will never ever forget you. even though our journey with you has ended here your memories will always live on.

Our journey with you ends here, without you, there is no DDEJ for any of us because you were, are and always will be our Do Dil Ek Jaan. no one can ever take that place away from you.

Ayaz and Nikita, still cant thank you enough for giving Raghu and Antara. you have portrayed them so beautifully that one just cant imagine anyone else in the role. you guys are just perfect. you gave us RaNtara and you guys became our NiYaz in such a short span of time that i'm still in awe how connected you are to us.  never change. we love you just the way you are.

all the best in your future ventures and hope to see you again together in more projects very soon :)

And to my forum members, thank you so much for being here with us throughout RaNtara journey. all our yedis here, its not goodbye but  "Arrivederci" its Italian for Until we meet again. Hug

PS: Khushi and everyone else who contributed to it,Hug the thread looks soo pretty! Love it!! <3

Edited by Delena-cious - 25 December 2013 at 11:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellnbw16SM-ILE.Muskhaan.Shiny13liana2304sari26miss_bennetkhushix-SweetDesire-ankusanu

sari26

Goldie

sari26

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
*Sigh*...Confused
so I have  to write a farewell ..Trust me this is hurting ..it hurts to write abt two ppl whom ur heart is never allowing to let go...CryMy Rantara ..Raghu and Uski Antara...Smile
They  just came like a fresh breath of air  to my Life ...they saw ,fought ,became enemies reconciled ,became friends  ,fall in love saath mai they made us also fell in love with them ..they made us believe love can be sooo pure ,innocent and yet soo beautiful...I swear ..my TV viewing goes back to a decade and I have never seen a  soo beautiful innocent love story thn this ...Smile

their journey was sooo short ,killed by the ppl who gave birth to Rantara Angry..tears r welling up ,heart is sinking but have to let them go ...but will hold them in my own fantasy world where they never die ...live happily ever after ...Cry

coming to Niyaz...Aaa..the name itself gives a biggg smile to my lips...the best thing happened to us b'cos of DDEJ and Rantara  is Niyaz..two extremely different ppl who  made a perfect couple when they came together..set our screens on fire with sizzling chemistry ..Ek aasman ki pari thi toh doosra zameen ka rajkumar tha ...dono milke sabseee khoobsurat premkahani likhdaala as Rantara...Heart
their Journey is going to be wonderful from now on ..they have tht spark junoon and quest to attain sucess...Can't wait to see My NIYAZ in thie upcoming journey Day Dreaming.tabb takk

SIGNING OFF FROM MY RANTARA and Continuing my JOURNEY with NIYAZ...Smile

lotsss of LOVE Heart

Sarita..Hug

Last but not least ..A biggg Hugs to Khushi ,Harshu and Delena(sia)...for all the hardwork u guys put on for this ..Hug
special mention to Chethu ,Gags and Jyo and Panna  for the beautiful sketches..:)Clap

Edited by sari26 - 25 December 2013 at 3:04am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellgoodstorywinsnbw16CapucineShiny13liana2304.Muskhaan.diva82miss_bennetkhushixRantaraolicankusanu

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

I am overwhelmed by a lot of emotions right now. I had promised myself not to cry, and didn't cry when I saw the last episode, nor when I wrote those intro & concluding texts and neither when I wrote my message. But now, watching Gagan's VM, reading everything together, I am in tears... This show and RaNtara have been so dear to me, so close to my heart. I have crossed every limit of fangirling for this one couple. This is not the end I imagined for them, nevertheless, they are beautiful Way too beautiful for their memories to be tainted by a tragedy. They are eternal,  and this story is endless...I will love them forever. 
NiYaz: I haven't loved two actors so much before. I remember how I've looked forward to seeing their segments everyday... they were so addictive, like a drug. If I was happy, seeing their segments multiplied my joy, and if I was sad, seeing them made me smile, always... I love them not just for breathing life into our RaNtara, but for the people they are off screen. Stay like this always, Niki and Ayaz. You both have a long way to go. God Bless.

I don't know if I can pinpoint one RaNtara scene I love the most... they are all special... The first meet, the garage scenes, the dargah, the forest scenes, the twirl on the terrace, the dori scene, the Hugs... the kisses... Karva Chauth, the infamous 3Ps(pin,pull,push), every scene is special, and i'll watch them again and again! The journey might have been short, but it is memorable. For us, DDEJ means nothing without these two pious souls, and hence, the journey ends here with them... 

Thanks Ayaz, Nikita, dear forum members... my dear dear yedi behenas... love you all... Merry Christmas, and have a great New Year... 

PS: Khushi, the thread is looking awesome, so stop sulking lol...LOL 

Edited by miss_bennet - 24 December 2013 at 11:56am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellgoodstorywinsCapucinesari26Shiny13liana2304.Muskhaan.diva82khushixRantaraolicankusanuDelena-ciousChandni-

mi7chimes

IF-Rockerz

mi7chimes

UnRes-Tongue

edit-----------------1

Oyeee! khushhh! its beautiful!Day Dreaming

Now lemme read everything!

edit ------------------------------2

Lov
Ress~

Edited by mi7chimes - 25 December 2013 at 2:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellCapucine.Muskhaan.Shiny13liana2304diva82miss_bennetkhushixDelena-cious

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liana2304

diva82

IF-Dazzler

diva82

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I watched the promos of this show before it started, a young rugged man with a gun and a simple sweet girl with embroidery, both writing eachothers names. From there on I was intrigue, I couldn't wait for this show to air.

I watched these two from start to the end, it was like both were growing up in front of our eyes. From hatred to tashan to friendship and then to sweet pure love. This couple has touched my heart like no other on screen couple did, and I don't think will ever will.

I wish we got the full story of what we were promised, but alas, sometimes this is even destiny, wonderful actors can't continue and we were not destined to see it unfold.

My favourite scene, which I still always watch to make me feel better, when Raghu was teasing Antara about her mystery mouthorgan person, and how at the end his kisses his mouth organ and Antara runs quickly to her house, smiling sweetly to herself.

Be proud of yourselves, Niyaz, you did well in your first shows as leads. Clap

And a special thanks to Khushi, Harshu, Sari, Sia, Gags, Reswa, Jyoti, and all the forum members (sorry I can't remember everyone  Ouch) who contributed and made this thread happen. Love you all!!!!!!

Edited by diva82 - 25 December 2013 at 4:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nbw16MissAmnell.Muskhaan.liana2304miss_bennetkhushixDelena-cious

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Done! Over to you, people!!! Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nbw16Capucineliana2304.Muskhaan.sari26khushixDelena-ciousRantaraolic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top