.::Alvida Na Kehna: Tribute to Our Jaans - NiYaz/RaNtara::. - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
wow its so beautiful farewall thread... yes ayaz n nikita r our jaans..we will miss dem...love dem alot...
niyaz rocks
So beautiful thread and  the best frewell for niyaz..thanks dear fr making this tread๐Ÿ˜Š
Its fab..;) thankx alot for this thread
Sometimes life is all about taking the long winding path to finding what you are seeking and while DDEJ has ended on a bitter note for us, I am still happy for the initial Rantara story that made my days short and my nights longer as I dreamed about Raghu and Antara and the love that transcended monetary and cultural boundaries only to encounter a road block in the form of fate's cruel twist. But for me Raghu and Antara 's love is absolute, an unmitigated meeting of souls, that no death , no amateur production house or writer can butcher. And Ayaz and Nikita who made these characters dear to me have managed to make a space in my "oh so cynical heart" The long winding path continues, maybe with stops at certain junctures but I am sure we will see the classic enactment of ultimate love and passion from Ayaz and Nikita in long due. So will not say goodbye but "au revoir" or in English terms "Goodbye until we meet again"

Also something I wrote on 3rd December:
"Tujhe Dekhon Main Bheegi Aankhon Se

Dil Har Pal Hai Toote Taare Sa

Har Raat Jaloon Din Din Pighloon Main 

Teri Chaahat Main Hoon Awaara Sa"

You cannot choose what touches your heart, stirs your soul,and yet there you are in love with fictional characters. Sometimes words are inadequate to express why a simple love story of Mumbai Gangster and a Kashmiri Girl becomes so important to you. I have lived and loved Raghu and Antara's story like no other love story on Indian TV. The young innocence of love, their need for each other, all made me want to cocoon them in a cage of love. Their story never ends for me even if Do Dil Ek Jaan ends and these moments of love will always be special for me. For beautiful friendships made, for a sisterhood that lives beyond the show and extends in real life, for Ayaz Ahmed and Nikita Sharma and their portrayal of Raghu and Antara so perfectly that brought us so much joy. Raghu Antara, you have been a joy to watch and experience.
Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 10 years ago
Originally posted by khushix

To everyone here, thank you for being such lovely members and friends. I've made some really good friends here and this wont be the end of our friendship! you guys know who you are! :P lol

@big&bold...NEW NEW?? NOT ME... :'( I am OLD OLD friend!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oh my goooddd!!! This is d best thread i have ever seen...
Seriously no words left for praises...
Thank u sooo much everyone for such beautiful messages n vms n above n all u dear such a lovely thread...
Luv u niyaz... ๐Ÿฅณ
Fantastic post . Can't express my feelings when i am seen that post . I don t have words how to praise . Just everything very very very super . 
All Rantarians big ๐Ÿค— .
Lots of love for all of you . โค๏ธ
Beautiful thread guys!
We will miss you NiYaz!
First of all beautiful thread! in the Background Hearing 'mera mahi tu' just have brought tears in my eyes.. i can't believe the journey has ended so fast with Raghu and Antara but we can't Change it still thanks to Nikita and Ayaz to potraying These two characters so beautifully they have just done their best and worked hard as fans we can see it other ppl were blind! Raghu and Antara will still live together not on the earth but in HEAVEN <3

I have fallen in LOVE with These characters because everything felt so real their love,pain just everything.

Without them there is no DDEJ for any of us because they were, are and always will be our Do Dil Ek Jaan.

i wish Nikita and Ayaz all the best for their future Projects and from now on i will say i cant wait for their epi in YHA
Edited by -SweetDesire- - 10 years ago
Amazing post n the thread is just beautiful...๐Ÿ‘
Thank yu so much the song mahi tu brings tears..
I feel emotional.. the msgs n vms specially d Niyaz goodbye video๐Ÿ˜ญ I felt so damn emotional...
Thank u so much Niyaz..thank yu..
I cant believe ka d journey of Rantara has ended so soon..๐Ÿ˜ญ
But All d best Niyaz..!! We love yu..
I hope dat u guys get best of d best..
We hope to see u back together..๐Ÿ‘

Fr nw mi waiting fr YHA..
Oh god pls come soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ