•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I just watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and the whole way through, ALL i could think of was YUVREEN!!! Missing them too badly!😭
SRK/Kajol = Yuvreen
Rani/Salman = Alisha/RC,  getting in the way their lovestory😉😆

The fights in college,ruthna/manana, friends, masti, the girl realizing her love for the boy, the boy not realizing and rejecting her, the heart break, then the silent love moments that happen when they (love each other, but) are just friends, and finally realizing/confessing the love!

All the way through, SG kept flashing in my head - mostly ssn1 - few moments really took me back:

"Yuvreen ka phirse jhagda...but he's ur best friend yaar, but she's ur best friend yaar" - Yeh ladka hai dewaana song😆

in the song ladki badi anjaani hai - "paas rehke bhi thi doore, janne kaise thi majboore, waqt woh bhi ajeeb tha, jab tu mere kareeb tha...khogayi tu ye kis jahaan mein, main yahaan hu dekh to zara" - ðŸ˜­

and Tujhe yaad na mere aayi when suvi's heart broke😭 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GinH50RgU8Q)
Agree with you, srk and kajol of kuch kuch hota hai very much reminds us of yuvreen😊
i have even added the song ladki badani anjaani hai in my ff and have also planned the other song haye haye re haay ye ladka in one of the part😉
ya srk kajol jodi n yuvreen r made 4 each other onscreen ðŸ˜›
yup...agreed😛...srk n kajol jodi is very cute n romntic...n perfect fr each othr onscreen jst like shiviti/yuvreen😳
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is a vry nice movie...its one of my favs😊...iv wtchd it mny times...😆n l love d songs😃
Yeah...SRK-Kajol bollywood's best onscreen Jodi

Yuvreen(Yuvi-Suvi) Tv's best onscreen Jodi...

Gud post Sashaa...
Missing Yuvreen too
yaad matt dila rona aa jaega!!!
gud post sasha...ya ri8 kajo n srk in kkhh r similar to yuvreen
Ya...They are quite similar...😊😳
But only difference is that Tina didn't  realise she came between Rahul and Anjali ...and even when she did,she wanted them tgther..whereas Alisha...😡
hahhaaa.. rani = Alisha

and Salman = RC 🤣