India-Forums

Main Naa Bhoolungi
Main Naa Bhoolungi

Interesting Episode

-FreeSpirit- IF-Rockerz
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone, finally the show has started the promos seemed interesting like a thriller show.
The first episode didn't disappoint, I liked how the female lead was introduced with that chilling scream and fall down the cliff it was a surprise.

Its good that they are showing it in a flashback mode, cant wait to see what all events lead to this. Sakhsi's introduction was lovely it added more to the show when she said its not just entertainment but needed I thought just maybe this show will give a message .

Shikha's family is characterized nicely, everything seems perfect in her life but that  car guy has been following her I feel this has come into her notice now maybe that guy must hve been following her for a long time without revealing itself. Looks like Shikha has got a stalker.

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes the show seems to be shrouded in mystery and I want to see how each element will be handled.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rathi_95..KpopIsLife..VishalrxWilly_Wonka.-Swetha-

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Yes its an interesting start. And I also liked that they started the show with cliff portion and everything is in flash back. Usual start would have been to show Shikha's perfect life. But they started with her tragedy. 
I felt that the whole first epi had a consistent theme... that of a woman's plight in today's society. 

First when she falls off the clif, the strangers that were making up stories about what has happened to her. The idea that someone could have pushed her is not entertained. Instead they decide that its a case of love failure and for sure she is pregnant and couldn't live with herself anymore so tried to commit suicide.  Even though the dai notices that she is married, when Shikha calls out a male name she says "it could be her lover" not "it could be her husband". 

Sakshi's intro. 

Then the fact that her mother does not take her daughter's success as her own because daughter is "paraya dhan" woh chali jaayegi is in the back of this mother's head even though she loves her to death.

Then the stalker who makes it difficult for her to get out of her home feeling safe. 

And her poem which was about the various types of "atyachar" on women and a world that does not give this species a chance to breathe. 

It all points to the idea that this story is about several types of atrocities that happen to women this day in age and hopefully after the flashback is over, we will see Shikha fighting back. 

Edited by -JC- - 24 December 2013 at 12:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nisha--..KpopIsLife..-FreeSpirit-Willy_Wonka.-Swetha-

Willy_Wonka. IF-Rockerz
Willy_Wonka.
Willy_Wonka.

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Nice post dear Smile The episode was interesting...
 Waiting when the mystery unfolds...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..-FreeSpirit--Swetha-

..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
yess agreed everything about the show is quite intriguing cant wait to see how the mystery unfolds... the concept is something new and fresh which i like...Embarrassed the promos really captivated me to watch n im loving it hope this suspense stays interesting..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeSpirit--Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index