Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i just hope trp rises soon
thanx for spoiler
angel2930 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flopsy

Yes, it's true that Mohit has been bashed by certain fan group(name best not mention) for long time. And QH fans are the first group (aprt from us Mohit/Monaya fans who ladore him) who have welcomed him irrespective that KSG is the favourite. And that is what is important,. Actors shud be appreciated for their work, and thats all.

At star I didn't like coming here , but now like MJHT forum, here also I like.

agree...

Actors should be always appreciated fr their work...choices change acc to ppl...but tht doesnt give anyone right to simply bash other...
😊
angel2930 thumbnail
@ surbhiholic:

u r right dear...

feels like all the selected fans gave their points here...
some lovers...some bashers...some haters...
and made the article...

and abt TRP...ya we have fallen bt nt so low tht we cnt get up back...😊
angel2930 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

I personally don't think the situation is that bad from any angle. True we are not in the Top 10 but that doesn't mean that the episodes are being bad or boring. I liked last week episodes, I also liked yesterday's episode. Yes, 'I'does not have mass appeal neither does it represent the opinio of majority but I sincerely believe that the episodes are good and way better than some of the drags that we saw in ZoYaan marriage track.

Introduction of Haider may or may not seem forced but his character is shaping up well and has become a valuable part of the story. Cmon what can the CVs do if Vikrant suddenly decides to quit?

I think Karan is not liking the inclusion of Qureshi house story because apart from that I cannot understand what other thing does he think is not clicking with the audience.

Hope TRPs will pick up in the upcoming weeks.

completely agree with you...
this track is actually much better thn ZoYaan...as well the cast is the best...their acting keeps us glued...

abt Haider...he is actually an imp part...and is the only link who knw the complete truth of the

TRP's will inshallah pick up...
old fans who stopped watching QH will req a bit time to come back to it...many may nt knw abt the interesting track also...
promos will work in this case...hope to see tht...😊

angel2930 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Word nikita.
Every serial has its ups and downs, logical and illogical tracks.
Even with the lowest Trp Qh is still 3rd ranking serial in Zee.
Throughout the entire zoyaan track, QH was in top 10.
Not bad going. Now BB is coming to an end, so obviously the TRPs will be low till BB Finale.
Hopefully, things will improve then. A few weeks of low TRPs doesn't mean that they have to shut shop. 

agreed...👍🏼