Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 10 Nov 2004 (Page 3)

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Ok,

After READING about todays episode , dont you think Armaan is getting more and more like Purab!!!!

I mean what is with all the good talks and all that supporting jassi(even after loosing the contract)!!! He is giving her all the pep talk which Purab used to give to jassi!!!! 

Also, It is now clear that in some life (meenakshi days) purab was also a adventerous guy!! and now he is what he is after being there done that!!

Dont you think that Armaan is also reaching that stage of being there done that!!! As a matter of fact he transforming exactly into purabs character if not less(hint the card scene, trying to be like purab!!). There is still a lil bit of hint of his old character where he is holding meenakshi's hand for some extra time. But I didnt see the episode so is it like was he practically drooling over her?? something he did during mandira's time?? can someone tell me?? I mean from the update it didnt sound like it.

Please dont kill me, but when ever he comes into a scene these days there is always some good talks, some very good suggestions, nothing like his old self.  I wonder how Armaan fans feel about him from being true, to going to become someone who according to them is too good to be true!!

Let me make my stand clear that although Armaan's change is still hard to digest, Its good to see a changed him, hoping that there is nothing sinister going on in the back of his mind.

Also I must say that they are now turning mallika into a black character.Ouch

Jammy.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Hi Jammy,

Sorry to disappoint.. but no it was not a drooling scene. It was I think just what Deadly says it is. But you know the best part of today's episode was the last scene.. hai... Jassi looked so proud when Purab says "uske jaisa koi nahi hain" .. Ankho ankho mein baat hone do.. Wink

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 11 November 2004 at 11:17am
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 1:04am | IP Logged

hi Deadly,

The phone conversation between Purab and Jassi,  Purab says "aeiii" Jassi says "Purab, tumne hamari ghar main koi machine lagake rakhee hain kya.. jab bhi hum tumhari baat karte hain to tum phone kardete ho". Purab says " accha to hamari baat ho rahi thi.. kariye kariye waise hamari bbat hi kuch aisi hain" Jassi says "oh ho(typical Jassi style).. to batayiye kya baat hain" Purab says" nai  nai pehle aap batayiye ki aapki  awaaz mein ye khusi kis baat ki hain" Jassi says " kuch khaas baat nahi hain. Bas muhje lag raha hain Meenakshi ko Gulmohar bahut pasand aaya" Purab says" oh ho(sad tone) bhai hum to soch rahe the ki aap hamari awaaz sunke khus hain Jassi smiles and says "Purab muhje lagta hain ki Gulmohar na Meenakshi ke saari requirements poori kar sakta hain. to ye to contract hame hi mile ga. agar nahi mila na to tumhi koi shadyantra rachaavoge" Purab says " arre baap re baap shadyantra. Jassi waise hum busniess ki baat karr rahe hain ki mahabharat ki" Jassi is smiling and says " in mamlo mein na tumhara koi bharosa nahi hain muhje" Purab says "kay matlab" Jassi says "Matlab ye ki aga shaadi ka contract Meenakshi ko nahi mila to ye contract tumhe woh zarror degi" Purab asks her "kay bol rahi ho tum Jassi" and the we hear fireworks bursting. Jassi says hello and disconnects even while Billu is telling her that he wants to talk to him.

Hope I didn't confuse everyone. Well I had the advantage of a recorded episode, hence the exact dialogues.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi. You are so lucky that you can record the whole show. My parents will send me to the asylum if I start recoridng the shows.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Great update Deadly.......and Lakshmi thnx for the dialogue and expression wali telephone conversation.......
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 8:23am | IP Logged

hey lakshmi (purab ke style mein)...tumahara yeh likane ka style hame bahut pasad aya...

Great job...

Question: Did she mean to say to purab since he won't get married to meenakshi, she may as well give him this contract...

I am bit confused on the inner meaning...Confused

Deadly...this for you...

you do a great jon in updates and I was wondering if you would record and then write it again. Because with the amount of detail you give us...your memory should be owesome!

Great Job!!!!

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Great job with the update as usual, deadly! And thanks for the dialogue sequence Laks!

Originally posted by deadly

Purab has lost his temper. He is telling Meenakshi that how can she has no meaning for Jassi, Gulmohur and give him the contract blindly.

Ugh! Jassi's unproffesionalism is rubbing off on Purab as well.Dead

Go to top