Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 10 Nov 2004

deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The show starts with Billu irritated because of the fire work's sound. He keeps grumbling. Jassi and Bebe asks him not to grumble. Billu asks that if there street has won a cricket match as then they always celebrate as if is its diwali. Jassi explains that lately he is so busy with the engagement bills and lists that he has forgotten that its going to be diwali soon. Billu looks really surprised and wonders how it came so soon. Then he is brought back from his thoughts when the fire works start blasting again. He is all ready to scold the unfortunate ones. Jassi stops him by saying that they will celebrate diwali even louder then them so to leave them alone. Billu says that no way is he going to spend on diwali with engagement expense and that if she wants to celebrate she can do it on her engagement. Now its Jassi's turn to grumble " You want me celebrate holi, diwali and every thing on my engagement day". Just then bebe remembers that Purab doesn't have anybody to celebrate diwali with. So she asks Billu to invite him on diwali. Just then the telephone bell rings. Its Purab. Jassi asks him that if he has some machine in her house as he always calls them when they are talking about him. Purab smiles and says that he is that kind of person and one can't help talking about him. Then he asks with a mischief smile that what is she so happy about. Jassi explains that her meeting with Meenakshi went very well. Purab looks disappointed and says that he was hoping that she would say that she was happy to hear his voice. Jassi then starts talking about Gulmohur. She stress on the fact that Meenakshi was clearly impressed by Gulmohur and so if they don't get the contract its because of Purab sharyant (sorry I don't know the meaning so am not sure of the word. can somebody who sees the show explain it to me later) Purab replies that why is she dragging mahabrat into business. Jassi replies that he is that kind of person. Just then the firework starts blasting again. Jassi can't hear anything. Billu wants to talk to Purab suddenly. Because of the chaos created by the firework Jassi keeps the phone down without even saying bye. She tells Billu that he can speak to Purab later as any way now with the firework he won't be able to understand anything.

The next day Jassi enters Gulmohur and slips. Her sandal straps break. Jassi sits in a sofa near the reception and tries to fix it. Malika walks in. She notices her. Malika sarcastically tell Jassi how the CEO of a fashion house doesn't even know that the sandal she is wearing is out of season. Jassi explains that her sandal just broke now. Malika was about to leave when suddenly she remembers something. She turns around again and tells Jassi that she hope Jassi won't mind what she is going to say now. She continues "Purab and Meenakshi are from the same back ground and also know each other. I am sure that will be a good advantage for Purab". Jassi doesn't look worried and says that she had a very good meeting with Meenakshi and she is sure they will get the contract. Malika suddenly looks very concerned & asks if she need any help. Jassi thinks that Malika is asking about the sandals (even I thought so). Malika looks frustrated and says "I was talking about Meenakshi". Jassi says no thank you. Then Malika starts talking about how Malika can understand what Meenakshi feels because they come from the same background. Then Jassi stands up and throw both her sandals in the dustbin. She smiles and say "Its important to reach your destination not how you reach it. My bebe says so". And so she goes to her cabin barefoot.

Meanwhile Billu calls Purab and invite him for diwali. Purab wants to celebrate diwali in his house with them so he asks them to come instead. Billu asks Bebe if they should go. Bebe happily says yes. So billu tell Purab that the whole walia house will be celebrating diwali with Purab. The scene changes to a nervous-wrecked Jassi. She calls Nandu. Both together asks if they got the contract. Nandu replies in negative and asks her if she got the contract. Jassi tells him that why would she be asking him if she had already gotten the contract. Then Jassi starts pouring out her nervousness. She tells him how the last few minutes her unbearable. Nandu agrees. Out of the blue Jassi starts talking about fate. How fate also plays a hand in such things. Nandu is shocked that Jassi has started believing in fate all of a sudden. Jassi tell how everybody are telling her that connections are also important. Nandu tell her that she should see "laagan". Jassi asks why. Nandu explains that in laagaan how the Indians in the beginning didn't even know how to play cricket. And British people wouldn't even allow them near the game. But then the Indian learned the game and won the game with playing Britain. And now Indian can even give tips to them on how to play cricket. So the moral of the story is that hard work and dedication are key to success not fate. Jassi agrees. She looks much happier and calm after talking to him. She tells him thanks. Then she stands up and start imagining as if she is batting (she has no sandals on).She score a imaginary six and is happy.

The scene changes. Jassi jumps on the phone. Meenakshi can make out from her voice that she is happy to hear from her. Meenakshi then drops the bomb. She has decided to give the contract to 3T. Jassi face falls. You can practically hear her world falling apart. Jassi then bravely asks if Meenakshi found Gulmohur below her expectations. Meenakshi quickly explains that she didn't and Gulmohur was good. But she likes to work with people she knows. And she hopes that Jassi won't mind. When Purab is given the same news by Meenakshi he doesn't look too happy. He asks her if she ad already made up her mind. Meenakshi explains that Gulmohur is good but she knows his work more then Gulmohur

Malika gives a letter to peon to send it to the daily news. Aryan sees her. He tells Malika mockingly that if she wakes up from her own little world and for once look around what is happening in the big world it will give her an insight on what is happening in her world. Malika asks him to explain. Aryan says that in the headlines it came that now Gulmohur and 3T are equal. Since 3T has won Meenakshi contract so even with Gulmohur winning Sheetal's contract it doesn't make much difference. Just then Jassi had to come with Bindiya discussing a file on the way. Malika jumps on her. She tell Jassi that she knew it Jassi wouldn't be able to handle it with her status and all. Aryan adds to it by asking Malika if she has wished Jassi on her engagement. That he smells something fishy, as Jassi knows Purab and Purab knows Meenakshi. By now a small crowd is watching Malika and Aryan talking garbage, Bindiya wants to say a lot of things to both brother and sister but can't. Jassi looks really pale. But then Jassi reminds Aryan that she doesn't mix her personal life with business. Malika has the nerve to tell Jassi that has she ever consider leaving Gulmohur. Armaan then comes to Jassi' s rescue. He tells Malika to cool it. And even reminds her its very common in business that you lose some contracts while you win some. Malika then jumps on Armaan. She tells "How dare you Armaan insult me ins front of the whole staff ?". She leaves.

In Jassi 's cabin she is sitting with her head down. Armaan comes in. He asks her if she can do him a little favor. Jassi asks what. He asks her to stand up for a while. Jassi does and Armaan then sits down on her seat. He asks her to think for minute that he is the CEO again. What would she say to him when he has lost a contract after working so hard for it. Jassi says that she would tell him that it's a part of business life. And ups and downs always happen. Just then the scene quickly changes to Purab and Meenakshi. Purab has lost his temper. He is telling Meenakshi that how can she has no meaning for Jassi, Gulmohur and give him the contract blindly. Meenakshi explains that she can't just give him the contract like that so had to drag Gulmohur into it. The scene again changes to Jassi. Jassi is telling Armaan how she is feeling. That she is really upset by the fact that nobody even cares that how hard she has worked and people has just taken every thing for granted. Armaan stands up. He says this dialogue very sincerely ' Jassi its not your fault if people don't see your effort and just see the out put'. Jassi agrees. He adds that she shouldn't bother about such people' s opinion as they just can't see her hard work.That they can't understand her loyalty and dedication. Jassi smiles. Her confidence is back thanks to Armaan. The scene changes to Purab who tell Meenakshi that he will only forgive her if she takes the contract back. Meenakshi agrees and complains on how hard it is to please him wonders how his ideal woman handles him.

Then we see Nandu and Jassi playing cricket. Jassi seems to be doing quiet a good job. Nandu then tell her that she should keep playing cricket as it will give her confidence. Then he starts telling her how he will get an award some day for the best businessman. And when he will go on stage he will get nervous. Jassi asks him where will his cricket confidence comes in handy then. Nandu explains that he can't help feeling nervous as Aryan like people will be watching him on the awards day. That Aryan like people always has their nose high in the air and with stiff necks. Then he comments on how its good to bear such people (Aryan) as they always become an advantage. He gives the example of Purab winning Meenakshi contract. Jassi jokes with him that he might have won the meenakshi's contract but how will he win this cricket match as she is winning. Just then Nandu throws the ball, Jassi hits it and Purab comes out of nowhere and catch it. Nandu screams "howzzat". Nandu asks Jassi to ball but then Jassi leave him to talk to Purab. Nandu doesn't mind at all and looks happy to be abandoned. Purab asks if she is angry with him. Jassi smiles say "on making me out ??". Purab gives her the look and say you know what I am talking about. Jassi admits that she knows he talking about the contract. He asks her if she is upset with him. Jassi replies in negative and she means it. Purab still insist that he knows she upset and tell her how he is not taking the contract. Jassi is shocked. She starts telling how he is always trying to protect her. And he can't keep doing that. That she doesn't want to be protected and doesn't need his help. Purab gets angry. He asks her that why does she always think that he is trying to do a favor for her when he just wants to help her. And he feels that Meenakshi was unfair with her and he can't stand watching people hurting and treating Jassi in this way. He tells her loudly "so take it or leave it". Jassi replies 'you are mixing business with personal life. And both of us have our individuality to keep. You can't change the way you are and neither can I change so you take it or leave it.' Purab realizes after cooling down that he is the wrong one and apologizes. Jassi smiles which mean apology accepted. Just then his mobile rings. Purab indicates it to her who it is. Meenakshi begs him for his forgiveness. Purab tell her that he is not upset any longer. Meenakshi then start jumping with excitement and asks him if he will he introduce her with his mystery woman. Purab invites her to the diwali party and tell her that she will meet his mystery woman there. Then Meenakshi starts talking how finally she will meet the woman who will be like Purab's ideal. Purab adds " And there is no one like her". Jassi hears this and she starts smiling. Its that pleased kind of smile. As if Purab compliment does matter to her after all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
I am really sorry for being so late guys. But it is really beyond me. And I am sorry to inform you guys but I will be late tomorrow as well. So please bear me for just these two days.
navika thumbnail
It is ok deadly thanks anyways for the lovely update but hey she lost the contract. But somehow she will get it back and Meenakshi will give it to her.
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deadly

Jassi then starts talking about Gulmohur. She stress on the fact that Meenakshi was clearly impressed by Gulmohur and so if they don't get the contract its because of Purab sharyant (sorry I don't know the meaning so am not sure of the word. can somebody who sees the show explain it to me later)

hey deadly, the word is Shadyantra which means conspiracy.

Thanks for the lovely update.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks deadly...lovely update....

I can't wait to see the diwali episode know....hope that is tomorrow rather than next week...

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the lovely update...its nice to know what's going to happen next, please take your time and update when its easy for you.....already you  and Jammy are doing so much for  everyone here....thank you very much!!!!!!!👏
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hey deadly, you should stop saying sorry.. Next time you say that I shall bann you 😡.. just kidding.. seriously, we all understand and appreciate your effort. So please don't say sorry again..

Good episode.. and nice update. Thanks

deadly thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeeta

hey deadly, the word is Shadyantra which means conspiracy.

Thanks for the lovely update.

Hey thanks sangeeta ! I am not good in hindi. I thought it had to do with religion.

anam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Deadly and please DONOT be Sorry

for the delay, it's OK. Hey BETTER LATE THEN NEVER

anam

love_Jassi thumbnail

lovely update Deadly.

Armaan and Jassi are improving everyday.Mallika is going nuts.

It's good to see Jassi being able to be her cool self once again.But best to see Armaan back to his supportive self.

Good all round episode.