Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Best debutants this year (male and female)? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

We had so many threads on this earlier also, so many discussions between Dhanush vs Sushant- hua kya? Manish Paul got the best debut in Big Star Entertainment Awards. Tongue This time also be prepared for anything to happen.LOL

I am not sure if Nimrit is a debutant- I remember someone saying she has done small roles in the past.Confused

ETA: My choice: Sushant/Dhanush for male, and Nimrit/Vaani for female. I guess we just have to wait and see how the nominations will play out.

Are the Shettys influential people? Talking about Manmohan Shetty & his daughters. I think, they lobbied for Manish to get that award. They are making Tere Bin Laden 2 with Manish as hero.

Edited by eeyoretel - 25 December 2013 at 12:45am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best debutants this year (male and female)? (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siya_Mohit_ARK

Siya_Mohit_ARK

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Dhanush and Nimrat

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eeyoretel

We had so many threads on this earlier also, so many discussions between Dhanush vs Sushant- hua kya? Manish Paul got the best debut in Big Star Entertainment Awards. Tongue This time also be prepared for anything to happen.LOL

I am not sure if Nimrit is a debutant- I remember someone saying she has done small roles in the past.Confused

ETA: My choice: Sushant/Dhanush for male, and Nimrit/Vaani for female. I guess we just have to wait and see how the nominations will play out.

Are the Shettys influential people? Talking about Manmohan Shetty & his daughters. I think, they lobbied for Manish to get that award. They are making Tere Bin Laden 2 with Manish as hero.

I have no idea of this. I know that the Filmfare editors do seem to like Manish, they keep tweeting about him.Tongue

And to your last post where you mentioned Sushant and Vaani will win cos they are YRF protegees, I am not sure. Ayushmaan won over Arjun last year and Ayushmaan was not a YRF protegee at that time as far as I know. Similarily Asin won over Anushka in their debut years. Dhanush had a widely acclaimed and hit debut just like Ayushman and Asin, so I don't think they can leave him out so easily just to favour a YRF protegee.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimchimcher-ee

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

I have no idea of this. I know that the Filmfare editors do seem to like Manish, they keep tweeting about him.Tongue

And to your last post where you mentioned Sushant and Vaani will win cos they are YRF protegees, I am not sure. Ayushmaan won over Arjun last year and Ayushmaan was not a YRF protegee at that time as far as I know. Similarily Asin won over Anushka in their debut years. Dhanush had a widely acclaimed and hit debut just like Ayushman and Asin, so I don't think they can leave him out so easily just to favour a YRF protegee.

@ bold: Manish neither got appreciation from the audience nor did his movie make moolah: No one knoes about his movie. Lobbying could be the reason why media faking him as their darling. 

@ rest: Let's see.

nikitagmc

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
sushant n vaani

byritesh

IF-Dazzler

byritesh

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Debut (Male) - DHanush 
Debut (Female)- Nimrat Kaur 

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eeyoretel

I won't talk about my preference... Sushant & Vaani are most likely to win: YRF di hero,  YRF di heroine.

Oh .. I hope you are right about this .. I just want sushant to win an award ... whether it is by "fair" means or by lobbying or fixing or whatever ...

Sometimes I feel FF is his best chance of winning bcuz of the whole YRF connection (though this isnt really a guarantee as seen in the past)... and that once he wins an award in the first award show of the season (i am not counting BSEA) .. there is a pretty decent chance that he might win in the rest of the events.. 
But if he misses out here... he might as well say goodbye to the rest of the awards too... Dhanush will pocket all of them ...

chimchimcher-ee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top