Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I finally get why people go ga ga over Ranveer Singh (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

SinistarPain

Goldie

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I finally get why people go ga ga over Ranveer Singh (Page 8)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..swagger..

IF-Rockerz

..swagger..

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Only the cinematograpy of Ram-Leela was good.
The execution of romeo-juliet's lovestory was better in Ishqzaade!

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
good to see everyone that was once calling him annoying and ugly have finally changed their tune. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SinistarPain

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Arjun and Ranveer are cousins btw.
Promoting incest? Dancing

Honestly, I dislike DP-Ranveer pairing, and mark my words, it will not last. Ranveer needs to focus on his career and not jump into relationships with people. And Deepika needs to improve her acting skills. They are better apart, IMO. I just hope whatever they have going on right now, helps them gain some perspective in life. That is the best thing a relationship can offer. And Deepika is destined for big things. LOL Or, so would her tarot reading tell you. And so is, Ranveer. But together? No. Bad idea. 

However, I agree about Ranveer's acting skills. Offscreen, he may not be everyone's cup of tea, and I have made peace with that. But we cannot really criticize his acting talent, and that is precisely what an actor should do. Act, and act well. Good to see that his talent is being recognized. 

I thought Sonam's mom Sunita and Ranveer's dad are bhai-behen. So Sonam and Rhea are his sisters. But Arjun is from Anil's side...so not really connected na?! LOL ABBY!!! You won't have to cut a bitch, I found a way.

I mean I love Arjun-Ranveer and they can end up together or not...completely their choice, but still a cute thought.

I loved thir episode. Anyone else wanna see them dancing to Ram Lakhan all day long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
aweee abby...didnt see this post before but somehow this was up on the first page so had to reply...
TBH I was a fan of him since BBB, then LVRB was little disappointing then for sometime I lost interest until Lootera released...he was sooo good in it..and then of course RL! Embarrassed
of course a lot of fans are labeled bandwagons coz of his and DP equation and many fans like ME were barely active so never posted much when it comes to him...but I love him onscreen and offscreen !
he can be lout, OTT and a complete brat but yet so charming and lovable at the same time...
onscreen he is bloody awesome at his craft ! Cool

P.S. I dont think Ranveer and Arjun are cousins...sonam is the common factor and Arjun is related to her from her dad's side and Ranveer from his mom's side!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top