Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I finally get why people go ga ga over Ranveer Singh (Page 5)

IHeartDeepika. IF-Rockerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -samosa-

I bet my left pinky, had you also shipped DP-Ranveer off-screen, you'd been called a fickle bandwagoner who just lacks the understanding of what Ranveer is about by those who claim they know the 'real' Ranveer.
I agree. LOL
Dexterkilaila IF-Sizzlerz
Dexterkilaila
Dexterkilaila

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Now that's a revelation Abby. What changed overnight? LOL

Anyway that's awesome. I didn't like him much in Ram Leela but if you did, you'll love him in Lootera. Lootera, the film itself is a lot better than RL, another level altogether.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StorybrookeFireLordPhoenixabby_girl30Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

AvadaKedavra IF-Sizzlerz
AvadaKedavra
AvadaKedavra

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Exactly! See I had never seen a Ranveer movie before Ram-Leela mainly because the promos of his movie weren't able to impress me. I went for Ram-Leela just for Deepika but boy oh boy! Was I pleasantly surprised. Ranveer really stole my breath away! I was so bloody impressed by him that I went back and watched Lootera.
Many people hate him for his off screen personality but many others love him for the same. I guess he just has that kind of charm that makes him click with many (including me). 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StorybrookeFireLordPhoenixabby_girl30Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

Storybrooke Goldie
Storybrooke
Storybrooke

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
That's awesome! Haven't seen Ram-Leela myself, but I thought he was phenomenal in Lootera this year, so you should definitely check that out :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30FireLordPhoenix

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Now that's a revelation Abby. What changed overnight? LOL

Anyway that's awesome. I didn't like him much in Ram Leela but if you did, you'll love him in Lootera. Lootera, the film itself is a lot better than RL, another level altogether.

hhhaaa see I am not afraid to accept my mistake in judging someone. As I said I had only liked him in BBB before and that's all what I saw of him. Yes he is not conventionally good looking but those comments on his bad looks came because one fan of his pissed the f**k out of me. 

But then one shouldn't hate an actor because of their fans so I learnt my lesson.

I believe the overnight change is due to me watching Ram-leela and then his KWK interview back to back. Then saw some bits of other interviews with DPad and now I get itBig smile

Yes Lootera is next on my list...shall watch it after Christmas and I might write another long rant like this if it impresses me a lotLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

.Elixir. IF-Sizzlerz
.Elixir.
.Elixir.

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
He was fabulous in Lootere.Dancing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30FireLordPhoenixLangdaTyagi

SG200 IF-Dazzler
SG200
SG200

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Always liked the actor Ranveer Singh(even in BBB) but his offscreen persona is not my cup of tea...sometimes he is too loud! 
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

I just finished watching Ram Leela and OMFG that movie was awesome. The best parts were the scenery, songs and Ranveer-DPad's chemistry. I totally loved it and have watched it maybe thrice now. I am a DPad fan and loved her right from the days of OSO but 2013 is her year. Her improvement in dialogue delivery especially here in a Gujarati accent has amazed me. Plus she truly looked gorgeous in those lovely Indian outfits. She should enjoy all the success coming her way...you go girl Clap

Now coming to Ranveer Singh...he was the reason I was holding out on watching this movie. I have not hidden my dislike for him as I perceived him to be a limelight hogger with his unnecessary antics. But having only watched BBB I always thought he was mediocre in acting. But boy oh boy was I WRONG. He nailed Ram's role completely...I mean dare I say he was better than DPad in some bits too. I loved it how he stood his own ground against an acting giant like Supriya Pathak (a fabulous actress herself) in that scene where he enters Leela's house, talks to Baa & even eats the prashad...the aggression in that scene proved how furious he can get and isn't just a love sick puppy. Kudos to Ranveer Clap Clap

Also having watched his KWK with Arjun, I now completely get why people go ga ga over him. Yes he is very talkative and does these crazy antics which can be overwhelming for some people but the intention of those antics is just to make people laugh and nothing more. As I said before I thought he does this to garner limelight on himself but when Arjun was talking about his family and all...Ranveer sat quietly and didn't try to interrupt or anything. I loved that about him the most that he knows when to shut up and let the other person talk. Plus that hug gahhh it was sooo adorable Embarrassed

Also DPad leave Ranveer right now cz I found my new OTP/ship which is Ranveer & Arjun...if these two don't end up together baba I'll cut a bitch LOL these two are a riot together and I am looking forward to Gunday even more now.

So yes I can say I am a Ranveer fan NOW. It has taken some time but I am glad I found my way in like everyone else who loves him. Also DPad darling I think Ranveer is the best choice you have ever made. He loves you truly and won't be a cheating scumbag like your ex...stick to him girl.

---

believe me, there were in total maybe THREE fans of ranveer singh here,
who said he is good 

otherwise all he got was called names fugly, irritating, brat, puke inducing...

the ranveer worship has started because of his equavtion with deepika and then
lootera and ram leela

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30

Go to top