Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I finally get why people go ga ga over Ranveer Singh (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

zarak65

IF-Rockerz

zarak65

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Arjun and Ranveer are cousins btw.
Promoting incest? Dancing

Honestly, I dislike DP-Ranveer pairing, and mark my words, it will not last. Ranveer needs to focus on his career and not jump into relationships with people. And Deepika needs to improve her acting skills. They are better apart, IMO. I just hope whatever they have going on right now, helps them gain some perspective in life. That is the best thing a relationship can offer. And Deepika is destined for big things. LOL Or, so would her tarot reading tell you. And so is, Ranveer. But together? No. Bad idea. 

However, I agree about Ranveer's acting skills. Offscreen, he may not be everyone's cup of tea, and I have made peace with that. But we cannot really criticize his acting talent, and that is precisely what an actor should do. Act, and act well. Good to see that his talent is being recognized. 

How do u know ranveer and deepika are better off apart? I don't see any problem with them being together, I mean they are not disturbing each other's careers and doing their own thing. Whether they will last or not only time will tell.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I finally get why people go ga ga over Ranveer Singh (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zarak65

IF-Rockerz

zarak65

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

My sister thinks he is the male version of Jennifer Lawrence who just speaks anything and everything that comes up in their head without thinking of the consequences...Ranveer's PR team must be working very hard to shut his mouth at times before he says something to piss others off LOL

Also his ranking of Bebo in the end...Amen to that

But he has never insulted anyone, whenever he speaks he always makes fun of himself and acts goofy to make people laugh, I guess not everyone has that kind of sense of humour. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30The.Patthaaka.

LangdaTyagi

IF-Rockerz

LangdaTyagi

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Abby, good to see you like Ranveer NOW
Have you watched Lootera, do watch that movie.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HZAnitaabby_girl30FireLordPhoenix

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Didn't like Ram Leela,but I gotta give it to him. Ranveer was really good in the film. 

Star_girl

IF-Rockerz

Star_girl

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarak65

How do u know ranveer and deepika are better off apart? I don't see any problem with them being together, I mean they are not disturbing each other's careers and doing their own thing. Whether they will last or not only time will tell.

I just don't see them together in the long run. And Deepika has already been s**t-shamed enough to last four lifetimes. So, when this gets over, she will again be judged and s**t-shamed, even if she has never said that she is in any sort of relationship with any one. LOL While Ranveer should focus on his acting and keep his head down for a while, he has the potential to a be fine actor, all these media attention is hardly doing him any favours. They do not come from well-known Bollywood families, and they cannot fall back on them if their movies do not work. So, it is a better decision to focus on the job they have come here to do.  
And no, they will not last. Yes, time will definitely tell. 

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LangdaTyagi

Abby, good to see you like Ranveer NOW

Have you watched Lootera, do watch that movie.

Hahhaa yes a new convert Wink.

Oh yes I shall watch Lootera soon and hopefully will love it as much

LangdaTyagi

johnbips11

johnbips11

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I liked dpad from yjhd and CE and thought of watching RL only for her coz i didnt like ranveer in trailer i was like eww isko kyun liya?
But then after watching it i understood i was totally wrong
He was too good as Ram in some scenes he was better than leela
The scene where Ram and Leela divide the deals after supriya was shot was so good i loved ranveer in that scene i actually got emotional there
He was good in lootera and BBB too

abby_girl30

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Wait what? Ranveer and Arjun are cousins?! like asliwaale? :O
Oh no! I was actually rooting for their bromance LOL Its oggaayyy. i'll be happy with bhai-giri LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top