Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I finally get why people go ga ga over Ranveer Singh (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Arjun and Ranveer are cousins btw.
Promoting incest?Dancing

Honestly, I dislike DP-Ranveer pairing, and mark my words, it will not last. Ranveer needs to focus on his career and not jump into relationships with people. And Deepika needs to improve her acting skills. They are better apart, IMO. I just hope whatever they have going on right now, helps them gain some perspective in life. That is the best thing a relationship can offer. And Deepika is destined for big things.LOLOr, so would her tarot reading tell you. And so is, Ranveer. But together? No. Bad idea.

However, I agree about Ranveer's acting skills. Offscreen, he may not be everyone's cup of tea, and I have made peace with that. But we cannot really criticize his acting talent, and that is precisely what an actor should do. Act, and act well. Good to see that his talent is being recognized.

Well Lannisters are my favourites in Game of Thrones so yes I am fine with an incest relationship LOL

I get what you are saying...he should focus on his career and stay wary of people who will suck up to him now cause of his success. I truly believe he is very intelligent and knows how the world works. About DPad an him heck NO...they need to stay together...I am liking a Bollywood couple after ages, don't take that away from me Angry

Edited by abby_girl30 - 23 December 2013 at 12:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I finally get why people go ga ga over Ranveer Singh (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageRose

be fully prepared for some the deepika bashing  and THE fanwar erupting.     the very famous po*nleela chants are coming your way! LOL

ROFL... that's the problem of this place. Everyone is more interested in the celebrity they hate, instead of extolling the one with worship with pooja ki thaali.Sleepy

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageRose

be fully prepared for some the deepika bashing and THE fanwar erupting.     the very famous po*nleela chants are coming your way! LOL

Bring it on...I am sitting in my armour today for any surprise fights Tongue

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Bang on girl! Ram Leela totally changed my perception of him. Must watch Lootera now, heard he acted even better in it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HZAnitaEvashabby_girl30

Star_girl

IF-Rockerz

Star_girl

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

Well Lannisters are my favourites in Game of Thrones so yes I am fine with an incest relationship LOL

I get what you are saying...he should focus on his career and stay wary of people who will suck up to him now cause of his success. I truly believe he is very intelligent and knows how the world works. About DPad an him heck NO...they need to stay together...I am liking a Bollywood couple after ages, don't take that away from me Angry

I am just preparing you for the heartbreak that is to come. LOL I still remember my Rachel-Ryan and SonaBir heartbreak. CryLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30

-stigma-

-stigma-

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't like Ranveer off-screen.. I find him very loud and  kind of attention seeker .. maybe he is not and this is his nature , but that what I feel.

But acting wise, He is a talented actor. He can give tough competition to Ranbir if he continued doing good movies. he was good actor from his first movie but he lacked the screen presence .. But in Ramleela, He acted very well plus he had the screen presence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Evashabby_girl30FireLordPhoenix

zarak65

IF-Rockerz

zarak65

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Glad to see more people seeing the talent that ranveer has. Ramleela and lootera really showed he has what it takes to go far in the industry.
Not everyone likes his personality offscreen but he is not fake and not attentions seeking.
You watch his interviews with any costar and u will see he never interrupts anyone and always let's them say thier bit
And he has never spoken bad about anyone in the industry nor insulted anyone.
He's just very engergetic and tries to do things to make people laugh, unfortunately some people find it annoying rather than funny.

Edited by zarak65 - 23 December 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash_Darling_abby_girl30FireLordPhoenix-Kruti.S-Jess.MoronsKiMallika

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
My sister thinks he is the male version of Jennifer Lawrence who just speaks anything and everything that comes up in their head without thinking of the consequences...Ranveer's PR team must be working very hard to shut his mouth at times before he says something to piss others off LOL

Also his ranking of Bebo in the end...Amen to that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Jess.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top