Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I just finished watching Ram Leela and OMFG that movie was awesome. The best parts were the scenery, songs and Ranveer-DPad's chemistry. I totally loved it and have watched it maybe thrice now. I am a DPad fan and loved her right from the days of OSO but 2013 is her year. Her improvement in dialogue delivery especially here in a Gujarati accent has amazed me. Plus she truly looked gorgeous in those lovely Indian outfits. She should enjoy all the success coming her way...you go girl Clap

Now coming to Ranveer Singh...he was the reason I was holding out on watching this movie. I have not hidden my dislike for him as I perceived him to be a limelight hogger with his unnecessary antics. But having only watched BBB I always thought he was mediocre in acting. But boy oh boy was I WRONG. He nailed Ram's role completely...I mean dare I say he was better than DPad in some bits too. I loved it how he stood his own ground against an acting giant like Supriya Pathak (a fabulous actress herself) in that scene where he enters Leela's house, talks to Baa & even eats the prashad...the aggression in that scene proved how furious he can get and isn't just a love sick puppy. Kudos to Ranveer Clap Clap

Also having watched his KWK with Arjun, I now completely get why people go ga ga over him. Yes he is very talkative and does these crazy antics which can be overwhelming for some people but the intention of those antics is just to make people laugh and nothing more. As I said before I thought he does this to garner limelight on himself but when Arjun was talking about his family and all...Ranveer sat quietly and didn't try to interrupt or anything. I loved that about him the most that he knows when to shut up and let the other person talk. Plus that hug gahhh it was sooo adorable Embarrassed

Also DPad leave Ranveer right now cz I found my new OTP/ship which is Ranveer & Arjun...if these two don't end up together baba I'll cut a bitch LOL these two are a riot together and I am looking forward to Gunday even more now.

So yes I can say I am a Ranveer fan NOW. It has taken some time but I am glad I found my way in like everyone else who loves him. Also DPad darling I think Ranveer is the best choice you have ever made. He loves you truly and won't be a cheating scumbag like your ex...stick to him girl.

Edited by abby_girl30 - 23 December 2013 at 12:19pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Adfanjohnbips11Zzabimayumirish.gsmnmj-Shenaz-SinistarPainBollyBoy.Serendipity.HZAnitaNo2PencilBella.lentilsColdplayingmanjeryAllonsyGeronimoEvashlive_lifeMarauderssania_12LangdaTyagiFireLordPhoenixAadatSeMajboor-Kruti.S-_Darling_Jess.soni595virgo_gurlmz.jessRolzzLadyDabanggSwirledDreamsThe.Patthaaka.MischiefManagedKifPaulholicMephistoDexterkilailaMoronsKiMallikaLogicalNonsense-BarunSilent.Dreamer-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I finally get why people go ga ga over Ranveer Singh" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Another goggle found its destination. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramalight_yearabby_girl30

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">Another goggle found its destination.</font>

Hahha apparently so Mogs. Btw do you fancy him??

Guy is crazy but good at his craft and has good intentions towards all. Even to Karan who was biased as f**k against him in that episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajboor

mayumi

mayumi

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Its strange that I felt the same about Ranveer-Arjun as you? Deepika please go do movies with other actors and have your PR over there while Ranveer-Arjun bromance all the time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30

Star_girl

IF-Rockerz

Star_girl

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Arjun and Ranveer are cousins btw.
Promoting incest? Dancing

Honestly, I dislike DP-Ranveer pairing, and mark my words, it will not last. Ranveer needs to focus on his career and not jump into relationships with people. And Deepika needs to improve her acting skills. They are better apart, IMO. I just hope whatever they have going on right now, helps them gain some perspective in life. That is the best thing a relationship can offer. And Deepika is destined for big things. LOL Or, so would her tarot reading tell you. And so is, Ranveer. But together? No. Bad idea. 

However, I agree about Ranveer's acting skills. Offscreen, he may not be everyone's cup of tea, and I have made peace with that. But we cannot really criticize his acting talent, and that is precisely what an actor should do. Act, and act well. Good to see that his talent is being recognized. 

Edited by Star_girl - 23 December 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesHZAnitaSinistarPainNo2PencilForeverSHINeeColdplayingEvashEnycedoll-Kruti.S-AquaBlue.FireLordPhoenixabby_girl30_Darling_AadatSeMajboorMoronsKiMallikaFreshDaisyKifPaulholicBeingCheviThe.Patthaaka.MischiefManaged

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Ranveer is a very intense actor, having seen him in Lootera and RL. He works hard on his character and its portrayal and even those who HATE him off-screen are honest enough to admit that the boy has some real talent. 

It takes me less than one minute to dislike half the celebrities and inspite of Ranveer being so OTT and the antonym of all that is considered civilized and cultured , I adore him. No explanation for this , so i guess there is something about him that clicks with the likes of us.Maybe because he is an underdog minus his billions. 

I loved Arjun's confession and Ranveer's silence throughout it. The hug was adorable. Brotherly. Rehearsed or not. That's immaterial. 

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesmnmjHZAnitaSinistarPainlovely_ladyMemyself09-Shenaz-EvashNo2PencilmanjeryColdplayingAadatSeMajboorFireLordPhoenixabby_girl30Star_girl.AbhIyalicious.-Kruti.S-Jess.BeingChevimz.jessSwirledDreamsThe.Patthaaka.MischiefManagedLogicalNonsenseFreshDaisyMallika-E-BhaisSilent.Dreamershanakyasharan

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

i am yet to see RL

i like ranveer because he comes across the realistic guy
he forgets that he is some 'star'
when he came to JDJ-he enjoyed himself/ He was really enjoying his dance with madhuri

when he came to comedy circus,he was so funny!!
he enacted a scene from bazigarROFL

he may go over board sometime-yeah,i did not like the ''ass pinch'' or ''that ass is calling me'' lines...but nobody is perfect!

he has no 'starry attitudes and he enjoys his life to the fullest!!
his energy and mischievous attitude is likable

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shenaz-EvashI_Heart_Friendsmanjeryabby_girl30FireLordPhoenix

VintageRose

Goldie

VintageRose

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
be fully prepared for some the deepika bashing  and THE fanwar erupting.     the very famous po*nleela chants are coming your way! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manjeryEvash-Kruti.S-abby_girl30MoronsKiMallika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top