Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't think they'll kill RK...I personally  think majority of the audience like to watch screwed RK not someone like Shiv of BV
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No redemption happening and RK is also not going anywhere. They want us to accept RK the way he is. As per today's episode Bhagwan has made RK this way...the message is we better accept it and forgive n forget all of his nonsense just like Madhu does  ðŸ˜† I guess this imposter is brought in either for comic relief or planted by someone to separate RM.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

I don't think they'll kill RK...I personally  think majority of the audience like to watch screwed RK not someone like Shiv of BV

The TRP of BV is better then MB so perhaps audience likes Shiv of BV. Screwed up RK was fine, but perhaps his nature is getting annoying now. How he behaved after Madhu's stardom and the way he blamed the miscarriage on Madhu, I don't think the last one went down with even with MB audiences (existing audience for the show). 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

firstly he Rk cant fall for any other girl then how can Madhu?.

secondly noone can replace Rk...this new track is all ant the problem Rk is gonna face in his professional life, not personal life...Madhu has nothing to do with it
and there is no rule every guy has to fall for mahan Madhu...i wud like to see this guy single or with some other girl

this new track is all ant the problem Rk is gonna face in his professional life, not personal life...is it a tip off from the CV's? 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

No redemption happening and RK is also not going anywhere. They want us to accept RK the way he is. As per today's episode Bhagwan has made RK this way...the message is we better accept it and forgive n forget all of his nonsense just like Madhu does  ðŸ˜† I guess this imposter is brought in either for comic relief or planted by someone to separate RM.

Yes comic relief as the show has been one negative track after the other since the wedding, they are bringing in some laughter for the audiences with the tapoori RK maybe. 

Or the guy might be taking RK's work opportunities or cause more enemies for RK professionally, as Nishi said, perhaps they haven't abandoned the RK downfall track afterall as a means for humbling RK and therefore eventual change to his character...ie.minus the ego after he is struggling professionally.