Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry

Mallu

Oh gosh how nice to see a postive post from uπŸ€—as much as ur excited so am i πŸ˜†πŸ€—

positive post,well my posts are always based on facts,if members take them negatively its not my fault.

Yupp I am super excited I am positive about this track that it will gain mb good trps.
manju21.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me 2 looking forward 2 track...something lighthearted...πŸ˜† 
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wahyas

nyc post m so excited for this duplicate rk...i hope cvs dont ruin the track coz whenever v get excited for a track it turns out useless
hopefully cvs give us proper track build up n execution before introducing the character...

same are my feelingsπŸ˜ƒ
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

positive post,well my posts are always based on facts,if members take them negatively its not my fault.

Yupp I am super excited I am positive about this track that it will gain mb good trps.

oh Mallu srry if wat I said was mean I did not meant it in a mean way
lol how many men r u expecting to fall for a married woman who is madly in love with his hubby? πŸ˜†...only psychos like Sultan and Ria can do that, not normal person πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
and u r thinking this when ystd only Madhu made it clear that whatever problem they have, she will never involve any 3rd person to support her unlike him πŸ˜›
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

lol how many men r u expecting to fall for a married woman who is madly in love with his hubby? πŸ˜†...only psychos like Sultan and Ria can do that, not normal person πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

and u r thinking this when ystd only Madhu made it clear that whatever problem they have, she will never involve any 3rd person to support her unlike him πŸ˜›

I just know one thing that I am going to enjoy this track for me its a refreshing change for MB,Vd's the soul of the show and him doing double role will be a treat to watch,and double treat for his fans.

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I toh can't wait MalluπŸ˜ƒ

do do Rk's β€οΈ
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Excited for this duplicate track..πŸ˜†
StayStrong thumbnail