Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Kiss...???? Kis ne kaha-Team Veera (DT Note Pg 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

gabchoo38

Groupbie

gabchoo38

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
What kiss...???????? Its not been shown...not being planned...We know our limits...
People are also commenting about Nihaal track...We have always kept silent on this...but today let me clarify...not all blames should be put on the CV'S...There can be various reasons other then story or our own likes and dislikes which compel us to sometimes take out a character/add a character...which obviously cant tell here..Nihaal was liked by viewers..why would we take him out...????? Same goes for characters of Veera and Gunjan...we have created them...our babies...we surely wont destroy them...Have patience..which i sometimes feel is lacking...We just jump to assumptions and conclusions..which makes us feel u guys dont trust us...Have faith...keep enjoying the show...-Raghuvir Shekhawat and team Veera

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Khatakash_meet10jshree_ramsana2511Aisha15ZainXAliyaShivinkiJasAnam AliNiShal4Lifesuzi...monumolulibran90nicky13hinzWanderbugmishachwdhury..RiMjHiM..divyadollar_AngelSonu_ReshJ...Binny...KaBhiinloveZaYaHolicShivuNozziesparkle2985BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiss...???? Kis ne kaha-Team Veera (DT Note Pg 5)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Please do show more Ranvi and Ranveera happy scenes love there bonding.. if possible in future epi  whenever you pair Ranvi with someone it should be someone new not Gunjan no offence to Ranvi Gunjan fans its my personal opinion I dont like there pairing.
Only pair I like is VeeBa they have amazing chemistry they are my favourite after RanVeera. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZainXAliyaShivinkiJas_AngelSonu_ShivuNozzie

..RiMjHiM..

IF-Rockerz

..RiMjHiM..

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
raghuvir sir, i am sure u are talking about my post... sorry if that hurt you in any way, i never wanted to create anything against the Cvs, i just wanted to send the information that please clarify if this is all true... there were segments claiming such scenes that is why we had this confusion. 
I knew you wud read it and clarify things... thank you so much for that.
Sorry to hurt u in any way, i was about to shut people up about nihaal track but u posted it here before me...
thnks and sorry again.  nothing negative was the intention i was just expressing my views... thnks fr clarifying my doubt. i hope u forgive me if i did anything wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90nicky13

Aisha15

Aisha15

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Is this really Raghuvir sir? If it is, thank you for clarifying. People in the forum start getting nervous when the media spurs out incorrect or inadequate information on the storyline. Even about the whole Baldev humiliating Veera in front of the pind, we can now see what the circumstances were and it wasn't exactly what the articles said. Although I did like Nihal's character, even I thought his exit was justifiable. If he got married to Ratan I suppose Ranvi's role as the man of the house would have diminished and the story would go off on a tangent. I've watched the show from the very beginning and thoroughly enjoyed all of the tracks. I'm confident team Veera won't disappoint.

libran90..RiMjHiM..

NV-ranjanholic

IF-Rockerz

NV-ranjanholic

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Actually this kiss thing was told in e24 segment tday. 
And coming to veera nd gunjan, seriously i hate d negativity on dis forum. I infact like both of dem. I feel that probably with gunjan she was bit different on childhood so most r unable to digest change. But surely there is more to her than what meets d eye. 

meena_237Haww

gabchoo38

Groupbie

gabchoo38

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Rimjhim...no...i didnt get hurt...you are too sweet and loyal fan of Veera to do that...Just wanted to clarify so made that post...but yes...for NIhaal's track...have been reading for long on FB too and thought its high time that team gives an answer to that...Nihaal was NOT taken out by team Veera,,,There were some other issues...which i don't wish to get into...We loved him...we still love him...and i have written for  him in Laado also..so no question of just doing something for the sake..

kriyansh_tanya..RiMjHiM..

..RiMjHiM..

IF-Rockerz

..RiMjHiM..

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
thnku so much sir for taking ur time out... we promise we won't believe on any media news now ... and i am glad you all are taking effort to reach to the viewers... thanks a lot. You and team veera rocks... Big smile Thumbs Up
PS- i am obliged and it is my privilege to be called loyal viewer thanks a lot sir.. Big smile 

Edited by RiMjHiM19 - 23 December 2013 at 8:50am

Aisha15libran90

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anam AliShivuNozzie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top