Jodha Akbar

Precap, 23/12

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Jodha, 

"Moti, Tumhe nahin lagtaa ki aaj kal Shahenshaah us Benazir par adhik reechte (?) hain. Tabhi to usse Kohinoor (?) ki padwee de dee. Tum nahin jaanti. Aisaa prateek ho raha thaa ki uske madham se, Hume jalane ki koshish kar rahe the Shahenshaah"   in irritation

Ruqaiyya : "To ab Hum samjhe. Ki yeh muqablaa Jodha begum aur Benazir ke beech hain." With a big smile

P.S. Jodha hain stooopid, Ruqaiyya, aur bhi stooopid! 
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: raparthidolly

wanna see jealousy jodha

She's jealous but STILL not really!

Jalal has sensed it though. πŸ˜† now he wants to play with her "duktee rag"
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what was the shudh hindi i am not getting what jodhu said

did he called ben as kohinoor
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

don't  know when will our jodha  realize she loves him...why can't she just sense it????

and ruku artic piece  hey  ...

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when will she realize her feelings ??  ... ufffeeyyy πŸ˜’
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rukku ke bath tub scenes se picha choota toh ab roz benazir ko bath tub mein dekhna padta hai😳...abt jodhu bath tub scene least said the better...BT scenes should be banned in JA😑
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

what was the shudh hindi i am not getting what jodhu said

did he called ben as kohinoor

🀣 YOu're asking me! I sit RIGHT next to the tv & I STILL don't understand her Hindi, man

I think she meant, Jalal is getting too drawn nowdays towards Benazir. That's why he gave her such a eminent position.

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

🀣 YOu're asking me! I sit RIGHT next to the tv & I STILL don't understand her Hindi, man

I think she meant, Jalal is getting too drawn nowdays towards Benazir. That's why he gave her such a eminent position.

no, i think in tomorrow's episode Jalal will give"kohinoor"  titile to benazir ...that is why our jodhu dear is fuming so muchπŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

and i heavily rely on you for the clear interpretations of her super fast shudh hindiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she is jealous and he is upto making her more and in between is stuck the poor naagin girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and ruqaiyya eye opening revelation will happen when jodha bomb will explode in her lap and MA has gone bonkers in her agenda to get Jodha out of Agra or else she would see clearly that benazir par Shahenshah has no nazar πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ...Renu...

don't  know when will our jodha  realize she loves him...why can't she just sense it????

and ruku artic piece  hey  ...

Don't think she will realise very soon. But Jalal can very easily sense her jealousy.

But she's still not jealous enough!! πŸ˜­