Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 458 Discussion: 23rd December 2013

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 458 Discussion: 23rd December 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. It is entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  We do not want to feel stifled into that kind of atmosphere here. 

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss the genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  2. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post.   It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.
  3. Regulate the font size and colors. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters, or multi-colored font for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from Armu4eva
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3858472

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3856556

MAS will also maintain sister threads of Daily EDTs

• Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-11
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3852970
  • Can't Stop Discussing and Thinking About MBVerse

Indexing of EDTs

Link for December 2012 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/72894138

Link for January 2013 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75172850

Link for February 2013 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/77151154

Link for March 2013  - Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79428174

Link for May 2013  - Index -

Cheers,
-MAS-
Edited by -MAS- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ah well so here it is ! as expected, everything wrapped up in 20 mins..
Madhu : "mere RK ko meri zaroorat hai" πŸ₯± (haan..phir se)

So Ria turns out to be THIs foolish ke after telling Madhu abt her real intentions, she goes ahead and frames RK for attempt to rape...and then act as a victim in front of her...n expect her to believe tht RK tried to rape...the man who didn't touch his half wife for 6 months , when she was ready to give away herself, will try to rape a girl ! hhmm ut today, no complaints from Madhu..yeh sab na kehne ke liye bhi nahi..

Ria tayyar (?????) hokar aayi..God knows inka tayyar hona , NA TAYYAR hone se bhi ghatiya kyun hota hai..tayyar hokar she was looking scarier than she usually does..never mind..Vaishnvai was a good actress, but even she c an't carry off the psychoness needed for acting in MB..she was horrifying ! total duh ! 

Madhu maiyya ne jaane se pehle bhi thoda rishte ka gyan baanta..Ria se..

Dips Pabo I enjoy their interaxctions..loved the way Dips said "kuch nivaran hi kar do, story is getting boring" πŸ€£

so Ria out and Madhu in..RK phir se sorry, main ghatiya insaan hoon, i will trust you from now on...cutting the crap, yes, Madhu has a point..it's always she who has tried to push this relationship aage , she never got any support from RK..pyar, nafrat, trust, mistrust, humiliation,  blame, sab ke liye all in one biwi hi milti hai..its enuf now, just change this track..Madhu is not his punching bag, she's his wife , and she should be treated like a wife..nothing more nothing less...it's high time...he must learn to deal problems on his own ..be a man...

now i don't know whether i should celebrate or cry ke RK ab Madhu par vishwas karega..apne aap pe kar le gadhe...

Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Time pass episode. Everything as expected. Could even guess the next scene.

Looks like MB's movie career has been shelved. RK was normally reading a movie script and comments like desh ka sabse bada superstar are back. CVs seem to have understood at least one lesson. Abhimaan track is just not working.

At least we will not have mad cap hero anymore. Can't say the same about mahaan heroine  though. That is an integral part of the show.

By the way Charu, you are right. Riya was looking so bad ki Superstar to kya junior artist bhi line na maare. Ramsay movie ki heroine lag rahi thi.
Edited by Poluk - 10 years ago
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very lame episode and more lamer excuse provided by RK, 'god made me like this ' , this line now stands in neck to neck competition with ' mein pagal hu' 
Rk barosa karke  dekh chuka hai movie track mein. -Uska Natija is today's episode... 

Superstar rk is back, just like that ...πŸ˜†
Edited by armummy - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I admit it.  I liked it. πŸ˜ƒ  I'm seeing some backtracking by CVs, an attempt to close some nasty chapters.  (hope I'm right πŸ˜Š)

• Liked RK's expressions while initially talking to Ria. The poor oblivious man thinks he's talking to his buddy. 
  • Femme fatale vampy delusional stalker dressed to the nines trying to seduce poor RK.  The idiot of course sends the servant away. 
  • Madhu at temple, praying to Bappa (all will be well. Right then and there, I just knew it πŸ‘πŸΌ)
  • I liked that when Weakling (Radha - am going to take her name now since she seems to have turned a new leaf) asked Madhu to look within her heart, Madhu said that she needed to go back home, that RK needed her.  Finally, can I hope this is a return to times when the two were deeply connected to each other, and could sense the other? πŸ˜³
  • Poor hapless RK, trying to avoid delusional vampy stalker.  It was hysterically funny actually, watching his trapped look. πŸ€£
  • And then, that heartwarming OUT!  I haven't heard that in so long (Sniff.)
  • I was just laughing when Ria did her spurned seductress act, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned, etc etc.
  • Of course, the female contingent arrives just in time for Ria to cry "Outrage"
  • Madhu slapping Ria and kicking her out πŸ‘πŸΌ.  But not before giving poor RK a bad moment where she bent down to lift Ria tenderly up. 
  • After having done the needful, Madhu stomps upstairs with RK following tout suite.
  • I was prepared to be bored by Madhu's words to RK, instead I found them to be spot on, and touching.  RK, childlike, wants to explain it all away saying he is built that way but Madhu rightly refused to give in.  Time to man up, dude. 

The Precap: Desh Ka Superstar. πŸ₯³ 

Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna kill Ria 4 destroying the only sari i like in Madhu's wardrobe πŸ˜†
Episode was predictble yet engaging.
1st scene b/w Rk nd Badrinath(new servent) was to good infact Rk's dialogues were quite enjoyable 2dayπŸ˜† . Mandir scene πŸ₯± . Coming to the Abla(RK) pe Chanda chudail ka hamla scene. Ria making advances at Rk (well i have to say this VD was effortlessly natural in this scene πŸ˜† ) nd when Ria tore off her sleeve Rk's expression was priceless πŸ˜†.
Rk's mahila gang enters, i liked madhu flaunting her talent to Ria(i.e. slapping ppl ofcourse πŸ˜† ) but is it necessary to display Rishta.com site in front of everyone πŸ˜† .
Nyways last RM scene was nice but very looonnng!!

Precap- RK jail dhoom 3 😎

Random thought- Madhu fraandship kare toh Rk suffers the most. Rk fraandship kare toh to he has to suffer πŸ˜†.
I can only write this quote in this context "Bahut na insaafi hai"- by Dakoo Gabbar Singh 😎
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloody.Passion

well i have to say this VD was effortlessly natural in this scene πŸ˜† ) 

Random thought- Madhu fraandship kare toh Rk suffers the most. Rk fraandship kare toh to he has to suffer πŸ˜†.

🀣🀣
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 today's episode,  forget RK, I find VD was saving his own izzat🀣 

Madhu Ka slap to RiyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ lady u did it.. kicked her outt.. good riddence... 

RK Ka OUT, thought it's only reserved for dipzy bhabi,  RK Ka biwi ki peeche peeche jana and sorry sorry chant...πŸ˜† Madhus dialogues to RKπŸ‘πŸΌ

Deepali should have slapped Riya too😑 it would have been iceing on a cake...

Deepali to Pabho about another fake nirvans πŸ˜†

Radhaji to Madhu about believing her heart bhashan... ok I guess, waiting for her to change party once again...will she?

nauker gone... very bad move RK babu... 

lastly Riya, u r doomed...*evil laugh*

over all not a bad episode... I hope they wrap up her track soon.. she is getting on my nerve...😑

PS...heard  Pabho is leaving too with BBB, crossing my fingers...Want her to go to jail!!!!!!

Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed the episode mainly because of Rk, on a light note I was amused to see Rk getting advances, does the guy know how charming he is, but hats off to our shareef Rk and what Riya told him about shame on you as a man, a girl is ready to sacrifice herself on you and you are not ready to react, that proves he is a strong man actually and doesn't succumb to temptation and this proves Rk has only eyes for his Madhu

By the way, as I said, it was proven that his actions towards Riya have given her wrong ideas, do you listen Rk never call a girl you knew for 3days your best friend, never defend her in front of your wife, yelling at the later and never talk bad about your wife in front of  a stranger girl and never fight with your family for her, because obviously she is bound to think she has a lot of importance in life and get wrong signals!! and for your bad luck the one who got wrong signals is a Psycho!!!

The innocent guy was only reading his script
(love his eyes)

Then he thought of calling his wife

Then he saw the churail in her not so attractive saree (I didn't like black with grey it didn't look nice, black with another brighter color whould have looked better) he thought she is going somewhere, and he was flattered when she told him that the best place is Superstar Rk mansion, idiot in his ego little did he know that it was actually about him and not his superstarish mansion, I know at the begining he thought she was going somewhere but after that I was telling him hello Rk haven't you yet figured out what she wants!!!

Then our innocent superstar just got shocked to see her behaving that way (main theek nahi hoon, sirf tum mujhe teek karsakti hoonπŸ˜†), he was kind of frightened and he asked her Riya kya hogaya hoon tume, I mean seriously Rk, you don't knowπŸ˜† I'm sure the old Rk  (the single playboy) who used to have two girlfriends at the same time wouldn't have reacted that wayπŸ˜† but Madhu's love did wonders

These pictures are when she told him that he is married to a woman who doesn't trust him

His reaction when she told him that
there no one at home and that he should admit that he loves her  and is crazy about her😲

Here he said that he used to like her DOST KI TARA

He was shocked to see what she was doing, wiping her lipstick, messing her hair...

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Najat I was waiting for your review - I knew you would have some awesome pictures.   πŸ€—