Supernatural

SuperNatural- 8 and still going Strong (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

stg1

IF-Rockerz

stg1

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
beautiful thread! Heart love this show, it is awesome, have been watching it since it started from the very first episode as i am a huge fan of jensen from even before, in dark angel, and loved jared in his previous show too - these two r both awesome but yeah, dean winchester always for me Embarrassed didn't realise the show was so big on IF, wow, that's so cool! does it have a forum? am bookmarking so i can come back and watch the vm's when i have time Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SuperNatural- 8 and still going Strong (Page 10)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I recently got onto the supernatural bandwagon...it's the only show that has kept my interest. I can't recall any other show where I have seen each and every episode (and some episodes, I have watched multiple times...yellow fever tops the list! Tongue).
The guys are simply awesome off-screen. I love the relationship they share with each other...and with the fans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyiluvOriginals

Angel1618

Angel1618

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome threadClap
Good work every one and really thanks for pm Smile

iluvOriginals

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

beautiful thread! Heart love this show, it is awesome, have been watching it since it started from the very first episode as i am a huge fan of jensen from even before, in dark angel, and loved jared in his previous show too - these two r both awesome but yeah, dean winchester always for me Embarrassed didn't realise the show was so big on IF, wow, that's so cool! does it have a forum? am bookmarking so i can come back and watch the vm's when i have time Big smile

Yes..it is big on IF..n does have a forum
N thn fr liking thread

stg1

devilish-grin

IF-Stunnerz

devilish-grin

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
for the first time I watched supernatural...
it was season 4 going on axn n my bro made me to give it a try n once I watched it...just fell in love wid the show...it was amazing...n till now have been a huge fan of this show n JensenApprove

DivAniTanni

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilish-grin

it was season 4 going on axn n my bro made me to give it a try n once I watched it...just fell in love wid the show...it was amazing...n till now have been a huge fan of this show n JensenApprove
U didn't watch s3 also?

devilish-grin

devilish-grin

IF-Stunnerz

devilish-grin

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

U didn't watch s3 also?

nahi just some episodes in bits n pieces

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iluvOriginals

U didn't watch s3 also?

nahi just some episodes in bits n pieces
Oh.. me too watched bonly imp epis at first..but afters7..i went back to each n evry epi

devilish-grin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top