Rantara SS Dil Note Pg 34:) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by honeybees22

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">hi guyz m back with one last ss on rantara.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">as i said to u guyz i had an idea of writing an os on rantara completly different. if u didnt read that hers the link:</font>https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3843886.

FOR PMS BUDDY MEπŸ˜ƒ

hina jaldi lik aur mujhe pm karo
Hina 
continue please and i agree wid girls stop to say u wl stop to write.

Rantara are eternal so u will have a lot to write on them and we will be there to read your stories

so update soon crazy girl
update will come on soon and pms will be sent
Honey i loved the concept...
Write more and more everybody will read..
Do pm me..
Originally posted by hayakhan5

Honey i loved the concept...
Write more and more everybody will read..
Do pm me..
sure will
Originally posted by honeybees22

update will come on soon and pms will be sent
waiting πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

This update is for Sonia and ri for encouraging me to write more love you both

It was a really windy day and in the chaotic city Mumbai in the film city sets stood a dangerously handsome man. His 6 packs visible in the dim light his eyes so deep that anyone could get lost in them and never get tired.

"cut it good shot sir lunch break"

The famous and the most wanted actor is India Raghunath naik stood in the middle of a film set with a smirk on his face looking lovingly at one girl standing in the corner. She had a makeup kit around her waist. She looked just like an angel, she had no make up  on and her hair was tied up in a bun with a few curls sweetly touching her soft pinkish cheeks. She was Antara kaul Raghunath naiks make up artist and the love of his life.

Everybody started leaving the set and in a matter of seconds everybody had left only Raghu and Antara were left alone in the big set. Raghu was still smiling and had a slight smirk on his face and Antara didn't realize anything she was too busy sorting out the make up kit that she didn't realize she and Raghu had been left alone in the set. Antara had finished sorting out her make kit she looked up only to see Raghu staring at her with intensity in his eyes and love. Antara quickly put the combs in the bag and slowly walked towards raghu as it was dark she couldn't see anything and was bare foot because she had been running around with the make up kit. While walking she stepped on a piece of sharp broken glass. The glass pricked right into her soft sink and rip red blood stared coming out, Antara winced in pain. Raghu came out of his trance and looked at Antara who was sitting on the floor wincing in pain and crying badly, without wasting a second he ran upto her nad sat on his knee carefully taking her foot in his lap. Antara who was crying was now staring at Raghu who was very caringly looking at her foot with so much concern in his eyes. Raghu saw that the glass and gone deep into her skin. Without wasting anymore time he took off her make up kit and scooped her up in his arms and started walking towards his green room. Antara was shocked with his act and started protesting "raghu leave me" but raghu didn't seem to listen to anything she said but Antara didn't stop protesting, raghu had enough he entered the green room shutting the door behind him and didn't realize the lock broke. He made Antara sit on the couch and sat down on the floor trying to stop the bleeding, he looked up at Antara had closed her and tears were coming out of her eyes without stopping. Raghu felt his heart ache seeing her in pain. Raghu thought he had to take the glass out of her skin but he knew it was going to be hard. Raghu quickly scooped her up in his arms and placed her on the king size bed, Antara was still crying due to the pain. Raghu made her rest her back on the headboard and sat by her feet. He took her feet and placed it in his lap, he carefully started taking the glass out of her feet, Antara screamed in pain which made raghu stop immediately and look at her. "raghu please stop it mei doctor ko dikha duge" she said trying to get up but raghu was raghu he didn't let her move an inch, he placed both of his hands around her and looked straight in to her eyes "mahi tu moment" Antara looked away "raghu please let me go nai to mai chiloge" raghu smirked "to roka kisne hai chila" Antara looked at him in shock. Raghu saw that the bleeding at stopped because he had moved the glass out a bit and antaras mind was diverted from pain as well, raghu knew he had remove the glass before it caused an infection and that was the last thing he wanted. Antara was still looking at him in shock "kya???"she was confused "tune he to kaha na ke chilege to chila na". Raghu didn't want her to scream as it hurt him as well and his ears, he just wanted to take the glass out of her feet. Antara had enough she was about to scream when raghu slammed his lips on hers, Antara got goose bumps all over an a shiver ran down her spine. Raghu took the glass out of her foot carefully not hurting her. Antara didn't realize when the glass was taken out of her foot. Raghu was enjoying the kiss as it was his first kiss ever and that too with his miss call as he wanted. Raghu tied the handkerchief tightly and the bleeding stopped. Their normal kiss turned into a passionate one. Antara didn't know what she was doing she just wanted the kiss to never end where raghu was thinking the same he was enjoying this moment with his miss call. Finally they parted for air, Antara was shocked where raghu was just smiling thinking about their moment together.

To be continued...

Im first πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pagal jaldi update kar plz πŸ˜†
Cant wait to read more 
Is antara in love with him too? πŸ˜†
Raghu's very...😳🀣
Loved it β€οΈ Edited by sonia555 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by A_.R_.786

Awesme Yar
thnks bhaiπŸ˜‰