OS ~ Meri Bhabhi ~ - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KSG_ki_Deewani

awlelelele...its so adorbs..i loved it...sadie,ab tu mera os likhing..nhi to maar padhing...

jaa be sabko gift main OS nahi miling *smirk*
ressing!! 3% battery left, have to charge!! kal unres karungi pakka!!

unres karing!!

Aweeleelee Sadie naani kya baat hai!! Kinna phaantasticallyy adorableewa OS hai!! Dil khush hui gawa!!

Zoya and Najma's bond is something that is always special... best friends, bhabhi nanand, sisters rather! A really beautiful relation indeed. And through this story you have explored every nook and crany of their bond.

Zoya has always been a pillar of support for Najma, even going to the extent of jeopardising her marriage for Najma's sake. The love that they share is indescribable.

Coming to the OS, I loved the fact that Tamatar chose to inform Zoya of her arrival and not her bhaijaan. And Zoya's kids!! Mashallah kinne adorable hain!! man kar raha hain ki godi mein utha ke dono ko cuddle karoon!! Allah jane show mein kab nikah karayenge, kab SR karenge aur kab finallt bachhe honge!!

The moment when Najma asked Zoya to be there in the OT with her and then the delivery... those scenes were just so emotional!! I kinda got a happy tears wala lump in my throat, sachhi!! Kinna achha likhti hai. meri naani, poti is shooo happieee!!

Beautiful work done. Hats off!!Edited by Madame_Noddy - 10 years ago
Awesome OS thank you so much 😃
Such a cutie little os! It shows najma-zoe bonding
so beautifully. I T made me remember the sweet
Scenes of them in qh. It was peeerfect...
Its amazing. So beautifuly written. Love it
It ws so so good...lvd zoymaz chemistry...
Very well written yr
N Zaid n naira...I lvd d names n dey wr so cutee...
I lvd dis...
"Abbu said this word and when I asked what is mad he said that is your ammi."
Lv
Jasmine
Ahhh!
I want babies! Can the show get a move on already?
This was so precious! I loved Zoya's jealous babies. Yup, when it comes to mommy, no one is spared, not even the most loved aunt! And Zoya being "mad"!!! OMG, Asad better be ready! Doesn't he know that mommy's little angles can never keep a secret from her!!!!

I miss Zoya-Najma scenes so much! They were such a delight to watch - the planning, the laughing, teasing and bonding!
You filled that, Sadieee!!!

Awww this was super adorable Sads ❤️
🤗 🤗

For you and my haha partner 😆
Originally posted by s120

Awww this was super adorable Sads ❤️
🤗 🤗

For you and my haha partner 😆

My haha partner I love you 🤗❤️
lovely...adorable...beautiful...so cute...amazing...awesome...👏

thnks fr the OS...I always wished to read or write sumthng related to NajYa...I just love them & their bonding...thnks a lot...😊

and MERRY CHRISTMAS...😊