Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Riya.S.007

IF-Sizzlerz

Riya.S.007

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I want it like die guard 4.0 and no continuation of adi track. I think Trisha will live.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 2||Expectations (Page 2)" in 24 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyasarkar007

I want it like die guard 4.0 and no continuation of adi track. I think Trisha will live.

I really hope Trisha lives. I really adored Tisca. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_Mzephyr29anoneeRiya.S.007

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ashy_

Originally posted by riyasarkar007

I really hope Trisha lives. I really adored Tisca. 

Yeah, she was hands-down my most favorite character in the show. Really really hoping she survives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_Manonee

...Maha-Srk...

IF-Rockerz

...Maha-Srk...

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
W8tng 4 2nd season

anonee

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
In the original series, there's a silent clock, which shows each time someone important is killed on the show. That happened in the final episode of the original. Watching (or even cheating) will reveal why the clock was silent.

The final episode of this version of the show did not end with that silent clock. Tick, tock, we heard it. Do you get a hint now? Or maybe it was delayed.

anonee

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Yup...I loved the silent clock thing!!! It was so significant. It happened after Anil Kapoor's character President Hassan died. But I don't think Trisha will live. Or they would not be able to progress as per the original series. 

In season 2 (US version), Kim (Kiran) moves away from her father because she blames him for her mother's death.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_Manonee

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I get the feeling Trisha (Teri) dies off-screen, in between episodes, beyond midnight. Maybe she supposedly survived, which is why the clock wasn't silent, but those were some really severe seizures/concussions she had.  Also likely that, to add some difference or variety, the ATU may actually shift the children to a different place.
I'm not sure they're even following the events of the original series entirely. The second season is apparently set in Dubai, so we may have a very different story from Season 2.

anonee

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 04 May 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
24 has always been so brutal to its characters...especially the female characters...kidnapped,raped,murdered!!! ERG!!

anonee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

24 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.